Budget 0-20k Need help in choosing a mono Laserjet printer

jinvidia

Adept
Hello guys, kindly suggest a good and not so expensive laserjet printer within 10k

I had a HP P1007 and I am satisfied with the same.

Also the toner should be refillable like my old printer.

Is the HP 1108 a good buy ?.

If there is any other brand which is value for money with a low refilling cost of the toner please do let me know.

Thank you.

I haven't bought a new laser printer in a long time and cannot recommend any specific model from the current line-up. However, something in my experience may help regarding your concern for the running cost.

I have an HP Laserjet 1020 and a Canon LBP2900 at home. Both use the popular HP 12A toner cartridge and there's no problem swapping cartridges between the two. The good news is that there are good third-party 12A cartridges that cost a fraction of the original HP cartridge. I've been using Frontech 12A cartridges for the past few years and am well satisfied with it. The price fluctuates between 550/- and 625/- at Amazon. I see no need to save a few bucks by refilling the cartridge myself or having it done at a local shop.

Some third-party 12A cartridges are even cheaper but I've trusted Frontech products for 20 years. The cartridge looks new, not like a refill/rebuild of old cartridges, and the prints are crisp and black. I've bought about a dozen for myself and for others.

One caveat: All except one of the cartridges I bought from Amazon came in the Frontech carton. The one exception which I bought last year came in a plain black plastic bag without any marking. I returned it without opening the seal.

Back