Graphic Cards Need help in making this decison

A few days ago i wanted to buy GTX 260 core 216, but then i saw a list of games coming out this year and none of them seemed very good to me. So i am right now thinking of postponing the purchase by a year.

I just wanted to know whether there are any good games coming out this year that might be worth the purchase.

If u dont have a card then y put it up on the signature dude,I hope ur other config are correct in the siggy and we would like to know at which resolution u would be playing.As gtx 260 would be an overkill for resolution below 1680(22 inch moniter)

yes only few tiltles are coming in the next few months and non of them seem to be WOW worthly.. so may be u should wait till the holiday season and buy brand new series of cards with DX11. and that time many titles will be avaliable in the market. And best thing is the strategy might change with all GPU companies and they might start to come up with cards which are less power hungry with better performance..
Else if you are a person who always buys and sells cards then you can go ahead. :)

H@cKer said:
If u dont have a card then y put it up on the signature dude,I hope ur other config are correct in the siggy and we would like to know at which resolution u would be playing.As gtx 260 would be an overkill for resolution below 1680(22 inch moniter)

Long story yaar. But no card at the moment. Playing on 19" monitor.

yes only few tiltles are coming in the next few months and non of them seem to be WOW worthly.. so may be u should wait till the holiday season and buy brand new series of cards with DX11. and that time many titles will be avaliable in the market. And best thing is the strategy might change with all GPU companies and they might start to come up with cards which are less power hungry with better performance..
Else if you are a person who always buys and sells cards then you can go ahead.

Yes the famous DX11!, that's a good point you made. We are already seeing protests against microsoft to release Windows 7 sooner than later :D

FEAR2---will be boring like far cry 2
Mafia2---another gta kind, not that I hate gta.
3XNFS Games---not expecting anything better than grid
Burnout Paradise---decent game, but can get my friend's 4850 for a week to play
Sims3---Not a kid anymore, dont want to buy a super comp in a game and improve my fun! :D

Back