PC Peripherals Need Help in RMA of Razer and Corsair

Hi Guys,

My Corsair CX400 and Razer DA have developed problems since some months.The PSU and Razer DA was both bought on 13 June 2011 from theitwares.com,while the former is completely dead, the latter is malfunctioning. Some months ago, while i was watching movie, the PC suddenly turned off and smoke came out from cabinet, and then the pc refused to boot. I tested my pc with another PSU and it came to life. So, PSU might be the culprit here. My Razer DA is working fine, but the middle scroll wheel doesn't work. When i try to scroll, the webpages go up and down and i have to use keyboard arrows to scroll down. I'd like to RMA both these both components. I've already spoken to Rahul of theitwares and he provided me Service center no of Corsair and acrotechindia.com website for Razer. Can someone guide me how to RMA these both components to respective Service centers ? What processes are involved during RMA ? :unsure:

First try this psu test to confirm the psu is dead-Corsair Video FAQ: How to test a Corsair power supply - YouTube,If the psu is dead then you can submit the corsair cx400 to their service center at lamington road if you're in mumbai which is handled by Kaizen-Kaizen Infoserve Private Limited..The address is in their contact list,Submit the psu at the service center[If you have the invoice then it's better but they check the psu warranty from the serial no so no need worry if you don't have the invoice]Go to which ever service center is the nearest for you and you'll get the RMA psu delivered to your home in a week or so.About the Razer DA unfortunately your Razer DA is out of warranty so you can't do anything about it,Razer has provided only 1 year warranty for Razer DA so you're out of luck,Cheers.
Hi Guys,

My Corsair CX400 and Razer DA have developed problems since some months.The PSU and Razer DA was both bought on 13 June 2011 from theitwares.com,while the former is completely dead, the latter is malfunctioning. Some months ago, while i was watching movie, the PC suddenly turned off and smoke came out from cabinet, and then the pc refused to boot. I tested my pc with another PSU and it came to life. So, PSU might be the culprit here. My Razer DA is working fine, but the middle scroll wheel doesn't work. When i try to scroll, the webpages go up and down and i have to use keyboard arrows to scroll down. I'd like to RMA both these both components. I've already spoken to Rahul of theitwares and he provided me Service center no of Corsair and acrotechindia.com website for Razer. Can someone guide me how to RMA these both components to respective Service centers ? What processes are involved during RMA ? :unsure:

I don't know about the razer warranty in other countries or the website but on theitwares website and even flipkart they've shown only 1 year warranty for razer mice and many guys from here have thrown their mice away because it went bad after 1 year so here razer only provides 1 year warranty.
Jakob, Thanks a lot brother for your help. I'll get in touch with them. But this page shows 2 yr warranty on Razer Wired Mices. Razer Warranty Policy | Razer? | For Gamers. By Gamers.?

You are in luck as you opted for Corsair. Just drop the product at their service center and they'll deliver a working one to your doorstep at no price.

Regarding Razer DA, even I have a problem with my Razer DA. Left double-click issue, but sadly only 1 year warranty is provided, hence can't do anything about it. Will try to use this mouse until I'm fed up with it and never buy a Razer product in future.

But this page shows 2 yr warranty on Razer Wired Mices. Razer Warranty Policy | Razer? | For Gamers. By Gamers.?

Get in touch with Razer directly, tell them of your predicament and see how they respond. Most chances you will have to ship the dud piece to their facility and they will ship a replacement back to you.

About Corsair, find out your closest Kaizen service center / drop off point, take the SMPS there, fill in appropriate details and collect the service challan and wait for a replacement (it should be shipped to you).

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

Back