Need help regarding what processor to chose for the laptop.

So all I know is that the i5 and i3 are the latest processors in the market, but I want to know for doing the usual like movies, surfing , downloading which processor should I opt for. How good is the Core 2 duo, Is there anything between the core2duo and the i3 ? I'm planning to buy a new laptop withing 35grand, so ill chose accordingly, atleast 3 gb ram wanted..I was thinki of ASUS K40 but then it has Core2Duo 6400 and Vista instead of windows 7..Please helps guys..

i would advise you to go for the dell inspiron with core i3 and ati radeon 4330 512mb card for 35k which perfectly suits your requirements. Windows 7 is way better than windows vista.

Dude I know it will run smoothly, what I want to know is weather I caqn play Counter Strike smoothly on it or not..Also I want to know how different is an I3 from a Core to duo processor..

My specs are :- 3gb ram, atleast 250 gb hdd, atlleast a 512 dedicated graphics card, i3 processor..Can anybody tell me options and their prices from Dell, Acer,Msi and ASUS ?
Budget, 34k max..

Back