Laptops Need help to buy a durable and light laptop (Non-gamaing)

Casual Gamer

Disciple
I am in need of buying a laptop for my freelance online administrative assistance work. My current one (HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b065TX ) is having issues with its LCD panel.
My budget is 40k. I am not looking for gaming lappies, as no game will be played ever. My Requirements are:

- It has to be durable and light so that I can carry easily and it will be long lasting. I have a target to use it flawlessly min. 3 years.

- Min RAM should be 8 GB, as I do a lot of multitasking (Opening 30-40 tabs on Mozilla and Chrome simultaneously; Use Skype, hangouts ,Viber; Playing Raw 1080p videos, Work on MS Office 2010 etc.)

- Battery backup must be 4 hours minimum.

- I want to get one with 14" display, not the bulky 15 inchiers.

- I don't have any problem with brands as long as it is from the following ones: HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Acer, Fujitsu, Sony (know the last one is pricey).

- I want such a laptop which is able to handle the above things effortlessly in windows 10 environment.

Last edited:
If you are going for Dell, then the Vostro series are out since they allow 8GB max (single channel). You will need to look at Latitude or XPS series.

HP PAVILION 15 HD TOUCH
HP Pavilion 15-ab253cA
A bit bigger than what you need.
i5 6th gen 2.30 GHz, 12gb ram, 1tb hdd, TOUCH Screen, Intel HD 520 with 6gb shared memory
LENOVO IDEAPAD 310
i5 6th gen 2.20 GHz, 12gb ram, 1tb hdd, onboard with 2gb shared memory

Back