CPU/Mobo need HELP to buy MOBO @ 13k

sreeram180

Disciple
hi guys
I need help in buying/building a new PC. My budget and requirements are as follows:
my budget:12-13k
suggest me best MOBO for future proof & stable overclocking on my 2500k based on below MOBO

asrock extream 6 z77
asus p8zzv-xl
Gigabite GA-Z77X-UD3H
MSI z77 - GD65
MSI z77 - G45
gigabyte G1 sniper M3 z77

any other good MOBO

i am thinking buy gigabyte 600wattt PSU .can PSU provide stable power to CPU and MOBO
in future i added GPU .is it good to buy ?

Asrock mobos are of inferior quality. And Asus, MSI and also Asrock are serviced by Digicare which has a bad reputation and I can vouch for that ( terrible RMA service). So for mobo go for a Gigabyte one. And for PSU look at Seasonic / Corsair. Dont go for CM or GB.

That is pretty judgmental ...and the Rma completely depends on the company providing it .. with that being said ... In my opinion sreeram ..Id go for the ASROCK extreme 6 z77 you could even have a look at the extreme 9 as well ...Or I would suggest the gigabyte GA-Z77x-UD3H ...But at the end of the day your wondering about future proofing and overclocking ability ...now here's the dilemma they are both great boards but with 2 oz copper PCB with ultra durable 4 classic ...hence the gigabyte board has a better build quality overall ..these two boards are really great overclockers than asus in comparison .. although ASROCK has uefi bios makes it a tad faster and more efficient to over clock with ...the Gigabyte mobo has a Hybrid uefi bios .. which can be a bit more tricky ...so the decision is yours ultimately but if I'm looking at an overall purchase factor Id go with the GA-Z77x-UD3H

Now for the Psu ..the main brands however Ill suggest Seasonic or Corsair .. better build quality and reliability in the long run as compared to Cooler master ..
for modular go for the M12II 620 PSU from Seasonic ... Non modular S12 II 620 from Seasonic
For corsair id go with the TX650 its a very good PSU as well ...

Good luck with your purchases and your overclocking en devour
Regards

Back