Need help to trace a member's contact details from an HDFC account. EDIT: Got the details TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw where is he ? I mean whats his new id today ?

P.S: He is still bombarding me with 'apologetic' mails and new iD's

@Transpenium -
Uncle plzzzz maaf kar do, i promise fir kabhi kisi ko gaali nahi dunga. plz ek last chance de do
and again - from the same id -
uncle ji are you there? please reply karo. Ek last chance de do plzzz. I'm waiting for your reply
then @Titanium_556 -
Bro, listen
The bank details are of my father. Its his salary account. Please tell the admins to remove it. Please. What I have done is wrong. But why should my father suffer because of me? Please man, its my father's salary account. Its too risky posting it in public like this
and -
Man please ask the admins to remove my details. I promise to leave the forum. Please man

Just an encircling of wagons :)

How this thing start of anyway.

Guy starts sell threads, people smell a rat, call him out and he goes mad dog on every body.

Those that spoke up got his special attention.

Damn straight there's going to be support.

I am not sure if he started any sale thread. But what i had observed that he was replying to random posts and insisting on people to like them so he would get trophy points which would enable him to open a sale thread. Then next day or so i noticed that his posts had 2 likes each from same new users and that's when i was 100% sure that all the 2 people who liked his posts are his alias / fake ids and he is liking his own posts.
That is when i alerted the mods of this pattern :p

I think now that we have his twitter ID, school name and some personal details we can send a mail to his principal, post in his twitter account and also write a letter to his dad.
@Titanium_556 - I will still waiting for the threatening PM... C'Mon man - Its like you are deviating from the process. Send a PM and threaten me pls pls pls

I am not sure if he started any sale thread. But what i had observed that he was replying to random posts and insisting on people to like them so he would get trophy points which would enable him to open a sale thread. Then next day or so i noticed that his posts had 2 likes each from same new users and that's when i was 100% sure that all the 2 people who liked his posts are his alias / fake ids and he is liking his own posts.
That is when i alerted the mods of this pattern :p
Very good so he got busted before he could even start to screw with us :D

We've been lucky this guy isn't as smart as he makes out to be.

Hey @terence_fdes really sorry to hear what you have gone through. :(

I generally am all for forgiveness but this guy doesn't seem to have any real remorse so letting him go will only serve as a message that he can get away with anything.

And how would that complaint go ?
Online harassment, threatening for bodily harm to self or family. There is enough of electronic evidence to implicate him. The various posts made here, can be used as evidence itself. Online harassment is not taken lightly these days. A First Information Report needs to be filed first.

I hope an FIR has been registered. This is not something that should be taken lightly and forgiven or forgotten. Don't make the mistake of not taking it to the authorities because he is pleading for forgiveness or because of his age or whatever other reasons you may find.
It is just because often people take such things lightly that we the situation escalates into serious crimes. Even if it is not your family, who knows you may be saving some other victim from a potential rapist by reporting.

who knows you may be saving some other victim from a potential rapist by reporting.
Seriously ?

We've moved on to diagnosing the Criminal Tendencies of Internet Strangers ..

I didn't knew TE had criminal psychologist and Techenclave Bureau of Investigation(TBI) team too who crawl the web to find every iota of evidence from one path to another..
As said over here it might happen that directly arguing with parent wont bear much fruit.After all a father always supports his child.Recently i saw a child getting hit by another and the father encouraged the victim child to beat the s@3t out of that child and he will take care of rest.
Once police comes into such matter family gets serious as social status and all comes under pressure too.
Also police after all this news and events are serious about Rape charges.
I would suggest its better to go with the legal loop.That way the person will remember this stuff his entire life unless he is a criminal by heart.
Also no point accepting apology.

Yep, don't go to parents directly. They can be the biggest apologetic bigots when it comes to matters concerning their kids.

Seriously ?

We've moved on to diagnosing the Criminal Tendencies of Internet Strangers ..
Nope, we are not. Filing an FIR will entail the police to determine that. What are you trying to put across in the last few posts? That people are over-reacting, or whether TE has started its own moral police brigade?
This is a clear situation of harassment, and it should be dealt in the similar fashion. The guy is a doucebag agreed, but he has crossed the line of being a douchebag, and has threatened a person. That is the situation, and treat it as one!

MY FINAL REPLY

Thanks to all you guys on TE (esp the MODS) who have been extremely patient and supportive in this unexpected and uncalled-for experience that did shatter me for a few days at first.

After having carefully gone through each and every response of fellow TE’ites on this and the other threads, plus the responses of the so-called perpetrator “titanium_556” & who also desperately masqueraded under various other fake-ID’s, and apart from the many pm’s that he sent me…. This, then is my final response to the entire episode. The listing of points is in no particular order.

1] I am NOT going to file any FIR or register any case against the perpetrator for the simple reason that shortly I will be leaving the country for a long duration of time on work. Since any such case cannot be resolved in a limited time – I would not want anyone else (either my wife & family or TE to shoulder this burden and jeopardise their own lives). I would not want to appoint anyone else (by issuing a ‘power of attorney’) to proceed with the case in my absence. There are many other personal and unavoidable reasons (including financial) that compel me NOT to proceed with any legal case.

2] I WILL HOWEVER HOLD ON TO EACH AND EVERY BIT OF EVIDENCE THAT I HAVE GATHERED and have made multiple copies of the same, which, if and whenever necessary can be used to seek justice.

3] I want this sad incident to always be an eye-opener to all parties.

Innocent lives can be permanently destroyed on both sides. If I am to believe that the ‘perpetrator’ is a young lad whose age is lesser that one third of my own – then both he and his parents should realize that such dastardly acts (that he undertook herein) have a long drawn history, where primarily the parents are to share some part of the blame (where they did not pay sufficient attention to how their child was growing-up) or else they chose to ignore/neglect it. And for the perpetrator – to realize his mistake and show real remorse and reformation.

4] There have been many here on TE who have stated that – "this matter should NOT be taken too lightly and we should pursue it to it’s logical end" – by resorting to legal justice. I am sure that no one ever has seen or heard of such a case on an IT – forum (wherein the perpetrator resorted to target innocent individuals and their families with ‘rape’, slang of the filthiest kind and other threats).

Failure to do so (file a legal case) may only give further confidence to the ‘perpetrator’ that he can get away with anything at all. In the worst case scenario – he may actually perform some of those acts where a lot of damage may be caused. The rest of us may also live with the fear – that such rabid and deviant individuals are living & moving about scott-free each day.

So, what then is the solution ? I feel we need to evaluate each case on its own merit. We need to assess the risks and damages that both parties would face in the event of filing a legal case. We also need to realize that TODAY – we have more than sufficient power at our disposal to shake the living daylights out of any such perpetrator (as was done sufficiently on TE with the stand that it took and the massive support from fellow members). We need to realize that such terror attacks can’t be fought alone. We need also to mobilise resources on each and every ‘forum’ and fight – FB/other IT forums/Twitter/other sites that the perpetrator frequents/gathering all IP addresses/Bank account details and so on.

My inability to pursue the case has been stated above and yet – I am divided on the risks that my action may involve.

It is my humble wish and desire that the ‘perpetrator’ truly reforms in every possible way & maybe tomorrow he is able to guide others, who for whatever false reasons get carried away by peers and their own libidos, who always want to prove their so called infallibility (which is the myth they live each day). I had stated this fact at the outset itself of this entire saga. It is only through 'humility' and 'forgiveness' that we can move ahead.

5] LIKEWISE I DO NOT EXPECT TE OR THE MODS TO GO AHEAD AND FILE ANY CASE WITH ANY AUTHORITY - Either on their own or on my behalf. I understand the implications for all concerned parties (including that rogue's family).

This then is my final decision & I wanted time to think about it. That is also why I did not rush into the arena where all around 'everyone' was voicing their opinions and support & the whole atmosphere was extremely turbulent.

I sincerely wish to thank each and every bloke out here who have supported me and dared to stick their necks out.

This thread may be closed.

Sincerely

Terence G. Fernandes
(Mumbai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back