Budget 51-70k Need help upgrading...

teknas_knew

Recruit
Hello friends,
I have always been a budget gamer right from the P4 days playing halo ce on the lowest settings, till now having a gtx 1050 ti paired with ryzen 3 1200. Still playing halo infinite on lowest settings possible to barely achieve that 60 fps mark. Now that I have been working jobs and can afford some decent hardware, i would like some guidance as to what shall my upgrade path be to notice differences from my current setup. I am not looking for 4k or ultra high ceiling but something that I can appreciate either 1080p or 1440p with better fps and will not make a huge dent in my savings. Its confusing looking at the gpu prices atm, I was looking for a 3050 yesterday but it never launched for MSRP and even then went out of stock in minutes.

Thanks.

If you're ok with buying from the forum marketplace there should be listings for used RX 570s which are probably the most value cards you can get atm which would give you playable 1080p framerates.

You are not going to get any decent gpu at msrp. The only reasonable options are gaming laptops or oem desktops unfortunately. If you can get a ps5 that will be good too as this generation has really capable graphics chip

Back