Need help, win 7 64 bit bsod error driving me crazy!!

tajendra

Disciple
Hi guys,

please help i am deep truble with my win 7 64 bit version,

From last few days every time i install fresh win 7 64 bit, it start giving bsod error at startup after a day or two, it is happening even in safe mode. my xp and win 7 32bit are working fine.

i read about a torjan that cause sudh kind of error and ran ESETIRCBotANRCleaner but no sucess.

plz help what should i do!!

EDIT: Friends i got the cause of problem, its my RAM as soon i pull out the newely installed 2gb kingston stick out of 6gb windows boot fine,

now i am confused about the real fault because if i use same stick(only new one) and remove other two again system boots up ok.

i also tried using it at different slots and its ok.

so then again i put all three sticks together in the same manner as they were before and again system is booting up fine.

i cant find the problem is it the os that is not able to utilize six gb plz help if anybody has faced same problem before!!!

>>i cant find the problem is it the os that is not able to utilize six gb plz help if anybody has faced same problem before!!!

Should not be this as only 64 bit OS are capable of utilizing > 4gb Ram. Try running memtest on stick at question.

could you please tell where is the location of BSOD dumps!

non the less after that w7 64bit is working fine,

but only two days barely, still early to say anything.

i will run memtest and see if any thing wrong with that particular stick or any one for that matter.

c:\windows\minidump is the folder.

using 1 stick at a time will put light on the possibility of faulty hardware but it could be some software as well not able to cope up with >4GB ram. I saw nvidia driver crashing once but got rid of that with a reinstall.

It can be anything. To be able to troubleshoot, first you have to disable auto-restart.

1. Right click My Computer

2. Properties

3. Advanced system properties

4. Startup and Recovery> Settings

5. Uncheck Auto-Restart

After this, when you get the blue-screen. note down the message to some extent. Google it and post it here to start the troubleshooting process. More specifically, look for the code under Technical Information and the second line ( for eg. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL).

hy guys,

i found that the newly bought kingston stick is faulty, it gave over 18000 errors within five minutes of memtest86+, And now its time for another problem with out even a short break:S

i dont know if i am the only one who fall into strange and unique problems :ashamed:, this time its my monitor and ups.

Around 20 days back i bought new microtek 800va ups, charged it for 12 hours and then plugged my monitor and CPU in it and tested its backup, it kept my system up for around 40 minutes without electricity,

now the problem, Around 15 days back electricity went out and my cpu kept on running but display blacked out:S. ever since then its the same problem!! my monitor is not booting up on backup, even when i only plug in the monitor it dosnt bootup (it works fine on normal electricity).

So, I called samsung service center and as expected they said (without knowing the background) sir its your ups problem, so i tested my monitor on my other ups from numeric 600va. As expected, again same problem (keep in mind that i bought the monitor 7 month back along with numeric ups and both worked fine all the time on backup), i even tested my other 18" monitor and it work fine on both ups on backup.

Plz guys, if anybody has ever faced similar kind of problem(i doubt it:ashamed:) or has any idea about what could have gone wrong plz help

plz keep in mind that i tried all sorts of combination like swapping wires & plugs etc.

Thanx friends:clap:

Back