Graphic Cards Need help with dead GPU

Do mention the model of your GPU.

Since you're from Hyderabad, you can head over to CTC/Park Lane. It's the Mecca of computer shops, just like Nehru Place in Delhi or Chandni in Kolkata. There will be multiple computer shops out there who can do cost-effective repairs.

Depending on the brand, they may agree to an RMA even if it's out of warranty. Another member's MSI GTX1070 was replaced by MSI even though it was out of warranty – he didn't have the bill and contacted the service center directly who asked him to courier the card to them.

Depending on the brand, they may agree to an RMA even if it's out of warranty. Another member's MSI GTX1070 was replaced by MSI even though it was out of warranty – he didn't have the bill and contacted the service center directly who asked him to courier the card to them.
Seriously? Was the replacement free? And in return did he got same card or an upgrade?

Yeah, it was the Vijayawada service center. He didn't have the bill, and the serial number showed it was out of warranty, but he contacted the service center directly over phone and they arranged a new replacement (of the same model) for him in about twenty days. This was sometime between last December/January.

Faith in MSI restored.
I'll definitely agree with the bad condition of MSI after-sales support/service in India, but I have spoken to many of their executives from the end customer level to senior engineers and branch manager in Delhi/Bangalore, what I can conclude from all the conversations I had in past is that they are honestly trying to improve their image here, some of the guys there are really kind enough to go sort of out of the way to help some customers still doing whatever is in their power only

It would take let's say about 2 years if not less for them to be functioning as good as corsair and Zotac here

@dds.yash please mentioned more details about your graphics card and how did it stopped working, under what circumstances, what were you doing, how old is it, was it bough first hand or second, etc

Back