Need help with ITWares

prash

Disciple
Hi everyone. I am thinking of buying some stuffs like Graphic card, PSU from the ITWares site. But i don't know whether they are authorized dealers or not, i have this doubt mainly because of their very less prices.:huh: I have been getting prompt mail replies from them about my queries about their products. Also they have really good offers like the following ,

1. XFX 8600GT 256 MB for Rs 8000/-
2. Sprakle 8600GT 256 MB for 7900/-
3. ASUS 8600GT 256 MB for 7800/-
4. Big (Galaxy) 8600GT - 8000/-

Some of these info are in their site TheITWares - Buy Computer Hardware , PC Components , Laptop Computers - One Stop for all Gizmos!! and also i received some of them as mail. So i just wanted to know whether anyone has bought anything from them and if yes how is their customer service etc.:)
Sorry if any mistake has been done by me in posting this thread.

I say for people who are not in lammy, they sell in awesome prices. The guy whom I had a talk from itwares was technically sound!!!!

Also i heard this guy is ready to offer spare stuff if any products fail....hope the extra charge are not high..or is it under amc???

I got 2 PCs to be bought, assembled and home delivered by Rahul from theITWares.com. The prices are good :hap2: if you don't wanna go to Lammy and wait eternally for the dealer to give you the stuff you ask for!!! (I had horrible experience of waiting 2-3 hours to get all the components from a Lammy dealer :mad: )

Also for the not-DIY guys, they assemble the PC for 500 bucks. :clap:

I had first got my Rig assembled, and when I found the installation satisfactory I got my friend's Rig to be assembled from him too!!! :cool2:

Back