Need help with LCD

src2206

Adept
Hello friends

I'm looking forward to buy an LCD TV for my father. The room for the TV has a viewing distance of about 8ft. So 32" is the max size I shall buy. I have no problem with 26" also. My budget is within 30K. I have seen the following TVs:

1. Sony 26EX300 and 32EX300

2. Sony 32BX300

3. LG Jazz 32" and 26"

4. LG 26LD345

5. LG 32LE5330-- its an LED/LCD TV which is offered with huge discount, about 31.5K

6. Panasonic Viera X22 and X24 both in 32"

I need USB connectivity to play videos directly from a USB drive. I understand that LG and Panasonic both use IPS (S-IPS and alpha-IPS respectively), but I have no idea what panel does Sony use for the models I have mentioned above.

Please help me out, I am really in a lot of problem and confusion.

Thank you

i bought 32 inches lg c460 for 30k from delhi ncr with 1 yr warranty go for it its full hd nice sound play all format through usb and its with nice s ips pannel

i check sony ex300 and bx 300 they have some diff samsung based pannel and sony does not play all formats through usb.

panasonic does not have option of usb and panasonic pannel is s ips or a ips

Add Paansonic 32C22 and Toshiba 32AV700E/ PB1(new model)to your list as well.
The Panny 32C22(aplha- IPS) is very nice to view...Tosh is about OK..dont know what panel it uses though.

LG Jazz seems to be a discontinued model...so I'm not that sure. Panasonic seems to be out of the list as it does not have USB connectivity. Unfortunately I could not get any review of the above products. Furthermore, as 26" and 32" both are not Full HD so I was thinking whether to buy 26" and save a substantial amount of money. I was also impressed by LG LE5330 LED/LCD TV. Sony does offer USB connectivity, but it seems unable to play variety of formats as LG can. And I could not ascertain myself with the quality of the panel Sony uses for lower end Consumer Models like EX300. Well, I'm still pretty confused. :?:

go for lg c460 as its 2010 model and its with 1 yr warranty along with good pannel and all format through usb even sound is better then sony

HailStonE said:
Brother has BX300... I am not impressed.. colors are bland..
+1 and agree bx and ex 300 both bland even ex400 is bland reason looks sad on non hd feed not good if u want to watch non hd stuff

Sorry to post in this old thread but just to update friends here, bought a Panasonic X24 32", got a great deal for it, only about 23K (and a set of titan watch as a gift form the dealer who just had the showroom inaugurated). It's pic quality is great and the sound is very impressive considering it's a LCD. The alpha-IPS is really a very good panel, I must say

Back