Need help with PC table lights

nemo_online

Disciple
I have often seen folks post build pics where there is beautiful light coming from behind the hardware or the table. For e.g. in the attached pic.
What are these lights? Can we get them online/offline? I want to create similar effects for my desktop.

Attachments

• lighting.jpg
    lighting.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 49
These are RGB LED strips. You can find them on amazon.
I guess I should have been clearer in my post. I see lot of RGB strips when I search for " rgb led strips for room" . What should be my search keywords? Also, how does one install these strips? Do they come with adhesive or will there be instruction manuals with them? The ones I can see look pretty similar to those strips of light that people purchase for Diwali but then obviously we don't want that effect here. Could you share a few links of such lights so that I know I am on the right track

I guess I should have been clearer in my post. I see lot of RGB strips when I search for " rgb led strips for room" . What should be my search keywords? Also, how does one install these strips? Do they come with adhesive or will there be instruction manuals with them? The ones I can see look pretty similar to those strips of light that people purchase for Diwali but then obviously we don't want that effect here. Could you share a few links of such lights so that I know I am on the right track
Yes some come with adhesive and some need to be used with tape. Idea behind these is you tuck them in some place where do don't see the LED directly making bright spots and only the diffused/reflected light is visible. That's why people stick then along the sides of their desk or behind their monitors etc.

^That and if you need software control then there are many out there from brands like Corsair, deepcool etc. Just search RGB LED strips in mdcomputers, Vedant or prime

I have often seen folks post build pics where there is beautiful light coming from behind the hardware or the table. For e.g. in the attached pic.
What are these lights? Can we get them online/offline? I want to create similar effects for my desktop.
These folks either use the cheap ones suggested here or branded rgb led flexible tube which is mostly recommended. Such as this.
71rtwDhhVxL._SL1500_.jpg

But folks mostly likely to have a uniform control so they will go with brands like corsair etc.

So, I checked on Vedant, MD, and Primeabgb but the only LED lighting I could find there were strips of 250mm (20 cm) in length. So, clearly not what I am looking for. I, ideally want the lighting strips to display only one colour at a time until I decide to change the colour but at the same time have the capability to display different colours. Perhaps I could get one that can display 10-20 colours but only one colour at a time. At the moment, what I am seeing is mostly one strip with multiple colours at the same time or colours that keep changing every moment. I don't prefer those.

Anyway, thank you all for your input and help. :)

So, I checked on Vedant, MD, and Primeabgb but the only LED lighting I could find there were strips of 250mm (20 cm) in length. So, clearly not what I am looking for. I, ideally want the lighting strips to display only one colour at a time until I decide to change the colour but at the same time have the capability to display different colours. Perhaps I could get one that can display 10-20 colours but only one colour at a time. At the moment, what I am seeing is mostly one strip with multiple colours at the same time or colours that keep changing every moment. I don't prefer those.

Anyway, thank you all for your input and help. :)
That option is widely available on all strips, one which has a controller or a remote and the ones which can sync with pc as well.

Back