Need help with receiving and reshipping an item from Aamzon

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkcd0137

Adept
Amazon is not delivering non-essential items to my area till 30th May atleast, but Delhivery is. I want to buy 2 RAM sticks which are available only on Amazon and are not available anywhere else.

I want to get it delivered to someone else's address where Amazon is delivering stuff currently and then re-ship it via Delhivery to my place. The said person may have to take a printout of the shipping label and stick it on the package he/she receives from Amazon.

I obviously don't want anyone to risk their life for me in these dire circumstances. So I would expect the said person to disinfect the package before touching and not come in contact with and keep their distance from the delivery or the pickup person. So if one can do all this without putting themselves in harm's way, do let me know.

Sounds like Mission Impossible, lol.

I dont sense any impossible mission, not even a mission here...
Simply order it to the other persons address, ask him to disinfect the package upon arrival and then re-ship it via delhivery or any mode to your home.
Unless you are ordering ak47 or grenades there's no mission here..

Last edited:
Nah. Its just 2 ram sticks but difficult to find a person willing to go through so much trouble, I meant.

If you're going to arrange the reverse shipment from Delhivery, You can ship it to me. I can take the print out, paste it on the package and hand over to Delhivery.

Still open to offers.

Only 1 RAM left. So my purpose will not be fulfiled.

Not open to offers now.

@mods: please close the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back