Need help with this IFB Front loading washing machine (pic inside)

raksrules

Elite
So i just took a rental flat in Pune and in the flat i have got this IFB front loading machine. This seems to be some 8 year old EXECUTIVE model fully automatic. The owner is not in town and does not know much / anything about the machine operation. I am attaching a picture here to show which model this exactly is. Will try to post a better pic when i go home.

I need to understand how am i exactly supposed to use this ?

Few things i saw on the machine (which has some of the prints gone away so i cannot make out)

1. Left hand side has the place where we put detergent. On that it is written the Number at which i should be running the machine to wash / spin etc. Cannot make out much.
2. In the middle there are 3 buttons which i have no idea what they are.
3. On right side there is a circular button type which is supposed to be rotated in clockwise direction and has numbers and letters as A,B,C etc as per the clothes. This button thing if pushed would turn on the machine and to turn it off i need to pull it.

Sorry if this thread sounds stupid i really need some help here.
If anyone here has this particular machine or ever had this one, please explain me what and how to operate.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• machine.jpg
    machine.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 3,697
Figured it out. Also asked on my company's internal portal :p
3 people replied and all girls. Successfully used the machine too yesterday.
Thanks and lot for the help everyone.

@Mods can close this thread now.

Hi I have exactly the same machine that I need user instructions for.... Could you please help! I can't find a manual for this model anywhere!
So i just took a rental flat in Pune and in the flat i have got this IFB front loading machine. This seems to be some 8 year old EXECUTIVE model fully automatic. The owner is not in town and does not know much / anything about the machine operation. I am attaching a picture here to show which model this exactly is. Will try to post a better pic when i go home.

I need to understand how am i exactly supposed to use this ?

Few things i saw on the machine (which has some of the prints gone away so i cannot make out)

1. Left hand side has the place where we put detergent. On that it is written the Number at which i should be running the machine to wash / spin etc. Cannot make out much.
2. In the middle there are 3 buttons which i have no idea what they are.
3. On right side there is a circular button type which is supposed to be rotated in clockwise direction and has numbers and letters as A,B,C etc as per the clothes. This button thing if pushed would turn on the machine and to turn it off i need to pull it.

Sorry if this thread sounds stupid i really need some help here.
If anyone here has this particular machine or ever had this one, please explain me what and how to operate.

Thanks in advance.

Hi I have exactly the same machine that I need user instructions for.... Could you please help! I can't find a manual for this model anywhere!

I am sorry I don't even remember this now as it has been long. But I was never a fan of side loading machines and after using this, I have decided never to get one as well.

Dats real sad! Front loading wahers sace upto 50% water compared to top loaders. I always trust front loading WMs to wash closthes better than top as the wash cycle is long and the clothes are washed in more concentrated detergent soln than top loaders. This model may have been a bit complex to operate, but most front loaders will have all the settings in the dial. Other buttons are used to customize ur wash cycle, like spin at higher speed, heavy wash etc.

Can someone help to identify the name and function of this part used in IFB supremo old model front loading washing machine? Thanks

Back