Need help: Wonderful Doodh AD in HQ

@TS: how bad do you need it, and for what?

If it's really desperate and your need is genuine, get in touch with Deven Khote at UTV, he directed that commercial. If you sound desperate enough and seem to be able to show the film in good light, he may consider giving you a higher resolution copy. I threw away all my archives last year, else could have helped. I don't have Deven's number either :p but you should be able to get it from the operator (I don't think he attends office very regularly after they shut down his department).

raksrules said:
OMG :O What an ad. I think it is impossible to telecast this :p

Arey this ad has been redubbed by a paki same as the perpsi ad of javed miadad...Perfect for mobile like the one of sholay

cranky said:
@TS: how bad do you need it, and for what?

If it's really desperate and your need is genuine, get in touch with Deven Khote at UTV, he directed that commercial. If you sound desperate enough and seem to be able to show the film in good light, he may consider giving you a higher resolution copy. I threw away all my archives last year, else could have helped. I don't have Deven's number either :p but you should be able to get it from the operator (I don't think he attends office very regularly after they shut down his department).
Thanks......if nothing else comes up , will resort to this

Back