need help

ericcartman

Disciple
i want to buy a psp slim(2004) and i need advice on a few things coz im not really into the technical parts.i know that it has to be modded to play pirated games but it seems the newer consoles cant be modded yet so should i wait for a mod to be released.i also wanna know abt the contents in the package.
Are there any issues with the colors other than black with the console(coz i wanna go with a white one).guys can u also tell me where i can get the best price for it online or any place in delhi.

yeah... it would be better if u pick one up from palika itself rather than purchasing it from Sony and then getting it modded....

ericcartman said:
i want to buy a psp slim(2004) and i need advice on a few things coz im not really into the technical parts.i know that it has to be modded to play pirated games but it seems the newer consoles cant be modded yet so should i wait for a mod to be released.i also wanna know abt the contents in the package.
Are there any issues with the colors other than black with the console(coz i wanna go with a white one).guys can u also tell me where i can get the best price for it online or any place in delhi.

:mad: :mad: disscussions regarding piracy isn't allowed in here

Back