Need high quality LED strip lights

I tried amazon.in - but the descriptions are vague and they send different stuff.

Any website that sells really good ones? I want dimmable ones, ideally with colour and temperature control. and high CRI rating.

Purpose: Replace tubelight in my room with soft led glow. This will be a DIY project. Led will be pointed upwards along the wall.

Thanks!

Have not, but these looks like the smart variety. Not really interested in that for now
You want high quality dimmable, colour and temperature control and not interested in Hue?
Can you please elaborate how do you wish to control the color/temperature? IR remote models?

If not hue, there are cheaper Philips Wiz strips as well.
They come in two models, a base 2M/4M strip with driver and a 1M extension strip without driver.
Base models support extensions up to 10M and power the entire length.

If you want indirect diffused lighting, you can even get wall/ceiling lamp housings and use smart bulbs in them.
Or even simpler option is Philips twin glow tube.

I have not seen any dimmable, RGB, non-smart branded LED strip. I don't think it exists.

Max you can get dimmable and non-smart LED strips. But even those are rare.

hi . I got busy with work, had no time for diy. its time again..
i can try make one if you are interested
Would be great if you could share some knowledge please. I am considering doing it DIY instead of a branded one.
I think i need
1. raw led strip - 5630 seems best. rgb could try to find one with good cri
2. Controller with remote. This looks good https://robu.in/product/44-keys-rgb-ir-remote-controller-for-12v-5050-rgb-led-strip/ but idk how to judge the quality of these.

This should take care of all dimming, color needs

Last power supply. This has me stumped. some say this needs a constant voltage or constant current. Does a DC supply work ?

In my tests the led strips were strangely dim... idk why bad strip ? bad power supply ? or maybe led strips are designed this way ? But eve when the strip was consuming 12W it wayy dimmer than a simple 7w bulb..

Or even simpler option is Philips twin glow tube.
that is very interesting ..

Back