Need information to buy PS3 in Chennai

Hi Dudes,

I wish to buy a PS3 in Chennai. Can you advice me the place to buy it and the current price and the combo's available ?

Many thanks,
CrazyFramework.

Hi all,

I bought a Sony 80 G.B PS3 from a games shop in Ritche street. Got Resistance 2 Game as a bundle. It costed me 23.2 K. Also i bought a Benq G2412HD lcd monitor to play my games. Both rocks.

Regards,

CrazyFramework.

hey budy .. i just got 1 a week back...am at Middle east now.... how much does a ps3 game disc cost at ritchie street..my friend is coming 2 my place & i have asked him 2 buy few games from ritchie strt.. let me know how much they say...
crazyframework said:
Hi all,
I bought a Sony 80 G.B PS3 from a games shop in Ritche street. Got Resistance 2 Game as a bundle. It costed me 23.2 K. Also i bought a Benq G2412HD lcd monitor to play my games. Both rocks.

Regards,
CrazyFramework.

crazyframework said:
Hi all,

Regards,
CrazyFramework.

hi.. i am new to here.. can we buy modded PS3 sets in chennai? how much would it cost for the set and games? thanks!

my email: allgamesforever@gmail.com

allgamesforever said:
hi.. i am new to here.. can we buy modded PS3 sets in chennai? how much would it cost for the set and games? thanks!

my email: allgamesforever@gmail.com

The PS3 cannot been modded/hacked, as yet!

As for the pricing, the older 80GB phat PS3 costs about 19k with the KZ2 game or UDF + GT5P game bundle or the newer 120GB slim PS3 costs about 20k with a game. The slim PS3 may not have hit the streets as yet.

Hope this helps!

*Weird - couple of my junior colleagues kept arguing we get modded PS3 sets in Chennai*

Back