Need Inverter + Battery for PC and house

thugz_doge

Disciple
Hello,
I've got a 850W PSU with 3070ti and intel 10400 with 2 1440p monitors (144HZ and 60HZ). My flat is a traditional 3 BHK.

Now, I already have Luminous 1050 + 150Ah battery and it works flawlessly. I can use my PC on it without any issue. But recently I got a 55" TV and it can't handle both of them together. So, I'm looking to purchase a new one which can handle both of them. My requirements:-
1) Must have UPS mode
2) Pure Sine wave
3) The switch from mains to ups mode shouldn't cause my devices to restart

I don't have good experience with Microtek. Though the battery backup and all is really good but the switch causes my devices to restart.

EDIT: I just came down from a Luminous store and they were pushing for solar batteries. Are they any good or any downsides? I don't want to compromise on backup + efficiency because of solar feature.

Hello,
I've got a 850W PSU with 3070ti and intel 10400 with 2 1440p monitors (144HZ and 60HZ). My flat is a traditional 3 BHK.

Now, I already have Luminous 1050 + 150Ah battery and it works flawlessly. I can use my PC on it without any issue. But recently I got a 55" TV and it can't handle both of them together. So, I'm looking to purchase a new one which can handle both of them. My requirements:-
1) Must have UPS mode
2) Pure Sine wave

I don't have good experience with Microtek. Though the battery backup and all is really good but the switch causes my devices to restart.

EDIT: I just came down from a Luminous store and they were pushing for solar batteries. Are they any good or any downsides? I don't want to compromise on backup + efficiency because of solar feature.
they are a bit expensive. that's it. also with those batteries, I think you will need a solar inverter as well. they are lightweight and take less space. try to see if some local battery is providing the acid batteries, they are usually 7k to 10k cheap ( was in my case for 120A battery).

Hello,

1) Must have UPS mode
2) Pure Sine wave

Just got a V-guard prime 2250 for 9k ish, works pretty well, 10ms transfer time (ups mode), sine wave etc.. It is however a 24v inverter, so requires 2 batteries in series. Not a huge drawback given you get twice as much runtime, but initial investment is a bit on the higher side.

Back