Need Laptop for College

rohan-04

Disciple
Hey i need a new laptop for college. Currently doing mass comm. I need a Laptop which can do good photo-editing. Decent Video editing capabilities.
My other uses are Movies, Music, Web browsing and Lots of Word Processing.
Can you kindly guide me to choosing the best laptop. My Budget is 35k-40k

Re: Need Laptop more College

Over the counter might be available through some 3rd party store not from Dell itself... Nehru Place in New Delhi has a shop (Computer Empire) which sells select configurations from Dell over the counter.. In Bangalore you'll have to look around...

I think i've seen a huge dell shop outside the dell office in Blr. But are there any other laptops i can get offering same performance? i cant wait for dell deliver and etc.

HP G42-357TU

Compaq Presario CQ42-115TU

HCL ME LAPTOP AE1V2071-I, Though I dunno much about HCL's quality & ASS, but it has better specs than both the HP ... Rest I believe there might be better models, these I picked from their website...

HCL quality and ASS is EXTREMELY poor,HP`s ASS is also one of the worst.I think xps 14 will cost you around 45k.Inspiron 14 suits your purpose nicely(except the video editing)

Buy Dell. You can do your configuration, bargain with them over the phone & pay by doing a NEFT.

Plus I heard they are giving Complete Cover Warranty with new Laptops.

I have Dell XPS 15 and it does all

Keypad is also too comfy for typing continuously

I type programs with ease on this..

Go for i5 at min with 4GB

Back