Hi
friend's i need Liquid Cooling Systems for i7
I have corsair H50 & CoolIT Domino A.L.C
like this
dscf4568.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Thanks

Hello :)

Glad you like anks build :p .. i love it too.. :) in-fact im downright jealous. lol

i had recently made a post on watercooling , so excuse me for copy-pasting

For water cooling i would say get the new Swiftech MCR320-DRIVE REV2 Triple 120mm Radiator w/ Integrated Pump along with a Cpu waterblock , some pipe and compression fittings of your choice.

Id highly recommend the Swiftech Apogee XT cpu water block.

The best tubing right now in terms of no plasticizer leech and bend radius along with a wide choice of colors is from Primochill. The Primochill LRT Tubes with 3/8th inch ID ( internal Diameter) and 5/8th inch OD ( Outer Diameter) are the ones to get. :)

As for fittings , those will depend on the case as well as the water cooling parts you choose.

Expect to spend close to 25k for a very good water cooling system including shipping and duty :)

Here are a few links.

1)Swiftech MCR320-DRIVE REV2 Triple 120mm Radiator w/ Integrated Pump ( The Mcp35x pump on this kit the best out there !! )

Swiftech MCR320-DRIVE REV2 Triple 120mm Radiator w/ Integrated Pump! Products Model: MCR320-DRIVE-R2 [MCR320-DRIVE-R2] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

2) Swiftech APOGEE XT Ultra Extreme Performance Water Block

Swiftech APOGEE XT Ultra Extreme Performance Water Block Products Model: APOGEE-XT [APOGEE-XT] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

3)Primochill Tubing

Primochill Tubing : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

4) Bitspower Fittings

Bitspower Fittings : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

You can add a reservoir for looks but its not needed with the swiftech kit because the radiator has a reservoir built into it :)

Here is a Absolutely FANTASTIC guide to water cooling and a ABSOLUTE MUST READ !! :)

Water Cooling Guide For Beginners

Cheers and kind regards :)

....IS there any one dealing in WC parts here or even in India?

I am only looking for the Fluids as I would not like them to be ordered online.

Can I do with simple Distilled water? But the now to add Dye or color to it?

I have never Water cooled before so I am not sure about just that.

Back