Budget 20-25K need mobile phone : LCD and good camera. Mi 10i improved now ?

kiran6680

Disciple
Hi,
I need a new mobile phone for my sister - budget around 18k - 23k (not considering any exchange). She has only one criteria - and that is camera. But if there are any other issues, I will need to help her :) so hoping to get a trouble free experience. She had a eye pain problem last year with AMOLED screens, which got resolved by moving to LCD, so I don't want to risk AMOLED even though technology might have improved now.

I considered a few, but hitting roadblocks :

1. Mi 10i : seems reasonably good camera with LCD display, but Jan - Mar reviewers had highlighted huge issues with software. I am unable to confirm if latest updates have resolved the problems. MIUI 12.5 update started rolling out in July.

2. Poco X3 Pro : Good, but gamer focused which is not a requirement. And even its admirers don't like its camera.

Any other idea ? Or update on Mi 10i ?

thanks

Xiaomi Mi 10i has a 16 MP Front Camera without a front Flash. With this resolution, a smartphone is a good option for selfies. Xiaomi Mi 10i features a 108 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP Quad Primary Cameras with Dual-color LED Flash. The Xiaomi Mi 10i has a fingerprint sensor, other sensors include a motion sensors.

I too am looking for a decent phone with IPS display since I have problems with Amoled display. Initially, I was looking at Moto G 5G and Moto G60 and had decided on the Moto G 5G but unfortunately, it is currently not available. Now I am also considering Samsung Galaxy F42 5G and the Samsung Galaxy A22 5G but haven't come to a decision yet.

Hi,
I need a new mobile phone for my sister - budget around 18k - 23k (not considering any exchange). She has only one criteria - and that is camera. But if there are any other issues, I will need to help her :) so hoping to get a trouble free experience. She had a eye pain problem last year with AMOLED screens, which got resolved by moving to LCD, so I don't want to risk AMOLED even though technology might have improved now.

I considered a few, but hitting roadblocks :

1. Mi 10i : seems reasonably good camera with LCD display, but Jan - Mar reviewers had highlighted huge issues with software. I am unable to confirm if latest updates have resolved the problems. MIUI 12.5 update started rolling out in July.

2. Poco X3 Pro : Good, but gamer focused which is not a requirement. And even its admirers don't like its camera.

Any other idea ? Or update on Mi 10i ?

thanks
https://www.flipkart.com/realme-gt-...[]=color&sattr[]=storage&sattr[]=ram&st=color

Back