Need MP4 Player with speakers

I am looking for Video player and MP3 player with built in speakers and it should have FM and a very very good battery life.

Budget: Rs.7000/-

Pls suggest me one and pls also tell, if i get it from US or Dubai, will it cost me less.:eek:hyeah:

You can check Cube 4.3" TFT Media player 8GB with HDMI and HDTV out ,you can connect with your LCD/Plasma or normal TV Player and work as DVD player,it can player high resolution of DVD movies and many other formats, the best is picture Quality because of LTPS display which you can't find in any video player in the price range of Rs 5500~5900/-

capazitors said:
You can check Cube 4.3" TFT Media player 8GB with HDMI and HDTV out ,you can connect with your LCD/Plasma or normal TV Player and work as DVD player,it can player high resolution of DVD movies and many other formats, the best is picture Quality because of LTPS display which you can't find in any video player in the price range of Rs 5500~5900/-

There are many other players too which have LTPS screen and play HD content (Teclast, Ainol, JXD and other chinese brands). But FULL HD or even high bitrate 720p stutter on them. I own a ainol V6000HDV and V8000HDG (with HDMI, model number may vary) and both stutter playing HD stuff but no complains as i never intended them to play those.

rohitshakti2 said:
I am looking for Video player and MP3 player with built in speakers and it should have FM and a very very good battery life.

Budget: Rs.7000/-

Pls suggest me one and pls also tell, if i get it from US or Dubai, will it cost me less.:eek:hyeah:
Hi, friends. I found this mp4 Player with speakers from the net. Maybe it meets your need. I copy some features of it below. You can check out to see more details. Hope it is useful for you.
Its descriptions:
* Speaker integrated
* Build in Picture viewer
* Inter-changeable animated startup screens
* Support MP3, WMA, WAV, ASF, ACT
* Support WMV, MPG, MPEG I , MPEG II converted to AMV playing (Software included)
* Support ID3; The lyrics of Music Files can be shown on screen.(Software Included)
* Convert JPEG, GIF, SWF Picture Files or else to PIC Files to be viewed by MVS (Software Included)
* Built-in FM Radio (Tuner 87MHz - 108MHz) , can store the selected radio frequency into memory
*E-BOOK function support
*Built-In rechargeable Li-ion Battery ( up to 4 hours Continue MP3 playback)

Check the Transcend MP-860, it is having a inbuilt speaker, with FM and you can add up to 16GB memory using microSD. It will be under 3,500. (8GB version)

rohitshakti2 said:
and is there any other which comes in the budget of Rs.5000

Sansa clip+ (ebay) (not yet available in mass market)
Creative Zen (not x-fi) (support memory expansion)
Cowon iaudio 7 (terrific audio quality, highly recommended, 4gig for 4.5k max)

Back