Budget 21-30k Need multimedia laptop - is Acer 5733 fine?

thanga

Disciple
Hi All,

Need to buy a budget laptop

What's your Budget? upto 25-27 max
What will be your primary usage - Browsing, watching HD movies and Listening music with lot of equalization is must
What size and weight considerations do you have? 15.6 would be good for movie watching, but budget is constrained.
Any other considerations - No HP, have an office laptop 8560p disappointing performance for the price

I am also okay for AMD if value for money is there, any AMD processors comparable/better than i3? Its hard to find I think...

Thanks for any suggestion, guys.

thanga

Hello thanga,

The Selection you have made is nice but i would suggest you to go for Acer Aspire E1-571.The problem with 5733 is the keyboard is Floating keyboard and after 2 or 3 months the keys may come out and company doesnt have an single key replacement,Where as the E1-571 has a normal numeric keyboard and looks even stylish. If you are a XP user please go ahead with Acer 5733 or else E1-571 is an awesome model to go with.

Regards,
Kevil

Hello bro,
Both dont have a usb 3.0 port and e1-571 has a bluetooth and a hdmi port as well.but if you are looking for usb 3 port so tou can even opt for asus laptops they are the ones with best config

Back