Audio Need new Speaker.. Help

Casual Gamer

Disciple
I have sold my MX6021 2 months ago. I need to buy a new speaker. I have to buy it from Dhaka. I have got some choices here. They are:

1. Creative gigaworks T3.

2. Microlab Solo 7c.

3. M-Audio AV40.

4. Creative gigaworks T40 series II.

5. Bose Companion 3 series II.

Actually the first 4 are within my budget. The Bose one is very expensive for me. I really don't wanna get that unless it's worth that huge price. You know I am upgrading from an MX6021. Which one will be an worthy upgrade for me among the mentioned speakers? I will use my old X-Fi Titanium as source. I need thumpy Lows, clear mids & crisp highs. The amount of sound doesn't need to be that kind of huge but I don't wanna compromise with quality. I wanted to get the Audioengine 5 but too bad it isn't available here. Other than the mentioned ones if you have any alternative suggestion within the price range Let me know. Waiting for your suggestion... Advanced thanx

Microlab solo 7c has got damn good sound....you will be shaking your windows at full volume.... :) Opinion based on personal experience as my friend has got those.. I havent tried the other ones though except MX6021

Going by the reviews, the Gigaworks T40 seems to be well received as one of the better stereo setups with a smaller footprint (though slightly taller). Benny seems to have heard them in person and can vouch for the same.

Looks pretty neat from the specs and very tall! How much did it set you back by?

Oh and congrats btw.

@zhops: Don't seem like it is going by their website which doesn't have India listed.

Casual Gamer said:
Gone for Solo 7c.. Blasting Experience so far.. Very very clean & powerful bass with great mids & decent highs.. Satisfied..
congratulations, happy for the money u invested in this speakers and u like the sound :)

how much u paid for these and from where u got these speakers?

I spent 11,800tk for the speaker. 100tk = 60 rupees. I kept the speakers on the floor beside my table(left side+right side). I think I should wall mount them for best hearing experience.. :) Thanks Guys.

Back