Need original battery (BST-37) for SE K750i mobile

manoja2k

Disciple
I have a K750i Sony Ericsson model whose battery is completely dead. I want to purchase an original battery for this model. The CS guys from SE said that the battery won't be available suggested me to purchase one of those fake china models.

Does anyone know, if there is any online site from which I can buy the original battery and get it shipped to my home? I don't want to buy from international sites.

I had bought one from rediff. But it came out to be a duplicate one. It gets discharged, to around 10% within a day (even if only a single call is made).

In ebay there are some sellers who claim that they will be able to provide the original w/o warranty and packing. Somehow I am unable to trust them

Because of this I have stopped buying/recommending SE phones.

You can get the original battery on Ebay. The ones which are being sold for Rs 590 are the original ones. I had bought one from the Sony ericsson gallery

which cost me Rs1200 a couple of years back and now when that battery has started losing its charge, i ordered one from Ebay and it is indeed the original.

Please check if OEM is mentioned, and yes the battery comes in loose packing. Mine easily lasts for 3-4 days with moderate usage.

Back