Need Paypal Amount

Hello friends,

I have just opened a paypal account and I need 20$ for some small purchase(i dunno have credit card). So if anyone can give me 20$ dollars in my paypal I will him the required amount in his Indian bank account. Thank you.

hayabusa_ryu said:
Hello friends,

I have just opened a paypal account and I need 20$ for some small purchase(i dunno have credit card). So if anyone can give me 20$ dollars in my paypal I will him the required amount in his Indian bank account. Thank you.

Can i buy on international sites using this method with a non verified paypal a/c ?I have not used and verified my paypal a/c yet bacause i don't want my bank a/c / cards linked to my paypal a/c.

thank for help guys but i want to buy as soon as possible. If i get from someone first other than u then sorry jyotirmoy otherwise I will buy from u.

@Arjun, I don't know about purchasing but I want to send money to ppl to buy something. U better contact old paypal users as I m new in paypal things.

Arjun said:
Can i buy on international sites using this method with a non verified paypal a/c ?I have not used and verified my paypal a/c yet bacause i don't want my bank a/c / cards linked to my paypal a/c.

You can buy with non-verified paypal a/c. But the limit i suppose is $500 after which you will anyway need to verify to purchase beyond! Hope this clarifies.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

spirovious said:
Is paypal still working with ebay.com?They need paypal acount with US address only.

Iam not sure what you mean? It does not require ONLY US address. As long as your paypal is validated (either credit card or bank account and have sufficient funds) you can use the same. There is no restriction based on country.
Anyone who is using paypal (non US account) can add on, if iam wrong!!

If anyone needs funds in Paypal, let me know. I can give it @ $45.4 per dollar. Upto 1k USD available.

Funds can be transferred using Mass Pay so the fees will be only 2% or maximum 1$ whichever is less.

Back