Budget 71-90K Need PC build Suggestions

@Mr.J heard that b450 series from Gigabyte was badly built and issues with it. I know what i'm saying is vague but i dont remember from where i checked those reviews. For MSI i think i saw comments on this forum itself but, it was regarding only argb i believe.

@Lespiritdecorpse @Grim
What are people's complaints about Gigabyte? I have Gigabyte board too. Hopefully complaints aren't about RMA.

A lot of complaints are about overheating, a few about boards coming in damaged. And the RMA is a bit painful. I found some of these comments on r/indiangaming group over on reddit

Gigabyte customer service as an example. Also a lot of chatter on the Elite Gaming group over on Facebook. These are old (2020 - 2021) issues to be sure and might have been resolved. But i have also seen some over on r/AMD and a few other hardware groups.

But yea, overall its all luck. There are good reviews and there are bad reviews, what one faces others might not.

Well are these combinations any good or which one would be better?
Combination 1:
i5 11400 or i5 10400
MSI Z490 Gaming plus (from TE forum)
Con: power consumption with MCE + no stock

Combination 2:
Ryzen 3600
Asus TUF Gaming b550 plus/AsRock B550 pro 4
Con: Old tech but matches 11400 in certain things (pro thing)

Plus help me to decide the monitor between the below:
MSI Optix G271, LG Ultragear 27GL650F or BenQ Zowie XL2720 (from TE for 18k)

Last edited:
Well are these combinations any good or which one would be better?
Combination 1:
i5 11400 or i5 10400
MSI Z490 Gaming plus (from TE forum)
Con: power consumption with MCE + no stock
11400 is a good chip but from what I see (based on reviews), this chip is heavily dependent on motherboards to get optimum performance. This one definitely beats 3600 on VFM and even has slight performance advantage.
Combination 2:
Ryzen 3600
Asus TUF Gaming b550 plus/AsRock B550 pro 4
Con: Old tech but matches 11400 in certain things (pro thing)
I would not put my money on 3600X unless you are planning to upgrade to Zen 3 chip later in the year and you are getting 3600X for a very low cost.
Plus help me to decide the monitor between the below:
MSI Optix G271, LG Ultragear 27GL650F or BenQ Zowie XL2720 (from TE for 18k)
Heard lot of good reviews on Optix G271 and I am using UltraGear 32" 650 series and I can vouch for the quality of this series. Just check whether the G-Sync support is proper or is it just a gimmick.

get 5600x + msi b450 mortar max (vrm bit weaker than tomahawk but it covers it up by providing second m2 slot) ,if you are absolutely sure that you wont be adding second m2 go for msi tomahawk max

Last edited:
Back