Need Phone Advice: budget: ~12k

nimitbhardwaj

Disciple
1. Q: Budget?
A: 12k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Any

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: TFT

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Nokia/Samsung

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Any

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G.

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera,Music

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Nokia X6(i heard that it has been stopped in the market,is it true?)

@agantuk - wow superb recommendation. i didn't know that c6-01 is available at 13.5K. A great piece of hardware for that price.
@OP - if you want a phone with excellent VIDEO camera recording (720p), go for C6-01. It's quality is astounding! Else if you are looking for a superb user interface(android) go for Wildfire S.
There are also some advantages and disadvantages in these phones. The Nokia, Clear-Black display is considered to be on one of the best! But not sure whether you'll find considerable difference b/w the display of C6 and Wildfire. And for the Application list - Wildfire S.

Common PLUSes among the two phones - bluetooth 3.0/ wifi n / gorilla glass / Camera flash

In my opinion I prefer HTC Wildfire S over Nokia C6-01, the main reason being the OS (Symbian is going to be obsolete, where as android has the future) moreover, if you go for touch screens then, you will hate the feel that the Nokia phones offer, believe me I even tried the N8 and E7 but even there touch experience is nowhere near to Samsung or HTC phones.

Nokia C6-01:

1. CBD based AMOLED display
2. Higher resolution crisp display for better video viewing experience and better browsing experience
3. Great choice of HD games
4. Availability of every essential app you'll need
5. no-nonsense easy to use UI

@nimitbhardwaj - decided so quickly?
Did you see the videos these phones on youtube? If not, first do that.
You can see Wildfire S flying through the menus and all the user interface. And installing APPs is simple and easy!
Are you sure you don't want those eye candies?

Back