Need repair job recommendations for Apple Watch Series 3 (Glass) + MacBook Air (2015) + Apple TV 4K (2nd Gen) (Mumbai Only)

raf1988

Disciple
Anyone know a reliable, trusted and cost friendly repair service for Apple products in Mumbai only?

Want to repair my old Apple Watch Series 3 Glass and Touch Panel, watch fell down and glass broke, most likely touch panel needs replacement too.
Mac Book Air (2015) - Not turning on (Power Issue, maybe?).
Apple TV 4K (2nd Generation) - Black Screen, Blinking White Light Issue.

Any leads? Much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Anyone know a reliable, trusted and cost friendly repair service for Apple products in Mumbai only?

Want to repair my old Apple Watch Series 3 Glass and Touch Panel, watch fell down and glass broke, most likely touch panel needs replacement too.
Mac Book Air (2015) - Not turning on (Power Issue, maybe?).
Apple TV 4K (2nd Generation) - Black Screen, Blinking White Light Issue.

Any leads? Much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

I would recommend you not to spend money on the series 3 anymore. Best option is to get a new watch and if you don't want S7/8 then get SE2.

I would recommend you not to spend money on the series 3 anymore. Best option is to get a new watch and if you don't want S7/8 then get SE2.
Already have a Series 8, want to repair the Series 3 to gift it to a family member or a friend. It use to run fine, wouldn’t have upgraded this year if it didn’t break TBH.

Reach out deepak dvj on Facebook. I think he is very good at repairing Apple products.
This guy? Says he’s Hyderabad based, would prefer Mumbai based.

IMG_4645.png

I know a guy who does excellent work on apple stuff but he's from Hyderabad as well. However if you are willing and interested to send them over I can help get them repaired.

I know a guy who does excellent work on apple stuff but he's from Hyderabad as well. However if you are willing and interested to send them over I can help get them repaired.
Prefer to get it done within Mumbai itself, someone or a company that’s reputed with lots of positive feedback.

I’ve become a bit more choosy and particular regarding repair work for Apple products because in the past I’ve had a bad experience. My older iPad Pro‘s battery needed to be changed, few days later the camera and microphone stopped working, worked flawlessly before. Besides that was charged a bomb for the replacement.
Shop name is ‘Repair Basket’ (Vile Parle West, Mumbai). Was a friends suggestion who didn’t have any issue with them, later on another friend went to them for an Apple Watch glass replacement job, subsequently the Apple Watch stopped working. I’d advise future readers here to avoid them.

Back