Need replacement (or upgrade?) or my Sony HT-IV-300 Home Theater

nsas02

Disciple
As the title says, I've been using Sony HT-IV-300 Home Theater for almost 5+ years now and the itch to upgrade it has already started. I have a budget of 50-60k (+10k max if it is worth). I think this one has a total power output of 1000W and on an average I use volume levels around 60 while watching action movie. I'm not into numbers. But should be a sufficient replacement. I've attached my living room's plan, for some audio-geeks, if needed. Surround speakers are installed on top of the seating position.

1702553638587.png

What I need?
- HT should support DD, DD+, DTS and AAC (my entire Plex library is of DD/DD+, if the new one can support 6Ch AAC, one less work for Tdarr)
- Current one has a single speaker (full range speakers? they call it?) for LCR LS RS. I need the new one to be with tweeters as the current one is not good for music listening and watching movies is a different experience with tweeters
- Need good bass. Don't get me wrong, Sony's bass is ok for watching movie, but is is very boomy (many reviews have mentioned this) and the remote doesn't have direct bass control and it is always a headache. I need the one with good quality heart vibrating punchy thump (Yes, I live in apartments and I definitely need Bass control on remote to avoid giving heart attacks to my neighbous)
- I need front LCR, not interested in front sound-bars at the moment
- TV unit was made considering the current HT controller unit in mind, it measures only 32 x 60 x 16 cms (W x D x H). I'm not sure if we can find a HT Unit within this dimension, if not I'm ready to make some arrangements to install the new one
- Need eARC and the HT will be connected to TV. BT connectivity is needed.
- Current one has 2 HDMI Inputs, would be good if new one also has more than 1

What are my options? Feel free to ask me if I missed anything. I understand I need to be auditioning before purchasing, but I don't see all the models available to listen in the shops. To be frank, I'm kind of outdated on this area. Most of the shops that I see only has 2-3 units on display, with soundbars. So, looking fwd for responses with your experience.

Back