Video Need reviews for Toshiba 32" LED TV

Madhur Dewan

Recruit
I am looking for first hand reviews for Toshiba Thinking LED range of TVs for a 32'' incher. Usage is mainly for usual viewing(read soap operas and news).
PS200, PX200, PT200, PU200 any of them.
Any comparison with similar TVs from Sharp would also be appreciated.

hi i have one PT200, this is my first 32" LEd TV and its perormance is very good. Though i dont know about other brands LED tv. Picture and sound Quality is very good. Toshiba is good and cheap option.

Hey, I bought the 40PU200 model yesterday and it is really good. It has got 3 yrs warranty.. Don't think much.. go for audition and then decide

How does the Toshiba 3 year warranty work? Is it full coverage for complete 3 years or part coverage after the 1st year. Any ideas?

Bought a 32PU200 recently at a good bargain. I am absolutely satisfied with the features and quality of the TV.

Pros:: Absolutely gorgeous looking TV with great features.
-- Sound is better as compared to other TVs like Samsung/Sony. Although, connecting external speakers will help to improve sound quality.

-- Picture Quality is very comparable to most good brands. Sharp with good contrast.

-- Simple and well layed-out remote control.

-- Movie playback support plays almost all formats.

-- Toshiba 3 year warranty.

-- Great VFM and quality product

CONS::

-- Only One USB port.

-- All ports are at the back (apart from USB). Leaves very little space for connectors (HDMI, PC and Composite). To protect the wires, will need to get convertors to convert ports to open up on the side.

-- No 3.5mm Headphone jack.

Did you buy it locally or online? At what price?

Does anyone know local price of the TV in Hyderabad?
the 40 inch model is available at 40,500/- with zero emi option for 8 months. 2 month down payment at bajaj electronics JNTU. This is the price about 2 months back. Please go and check for latest prices.

hi,

how did you find PT200? Its hard to find anything online in Chennai. only big sites like flipkart and emay are available here. Please advice about PT200 and any pros/cons you are experiencing from your TV or Toshiba brand.

Regards.

Manmohan,
I bought the PU200 and it is performing great. No issues so far and I am able to enjoy all kinds of movies using the great media player it has. PT200 is the full HD model with almost the same features. I opted for PU200 as i did not need full HD.

I got the Toshiba 2013 cricket series 32P2305ZE and very much satisfied. Got it locally at 23.5 for peace of mind even though available cheaper online. Great LED. Almost similar features to 32PU200.

I got the Toshiba 2013 cricket series 32P2305ZE and very much satisfied. Got it locally at 23.5 for peace of mind even though available cheaper online. Great LED. Almost similar features to 32PU200.
I am thinking of going for the same model 29" LED. what is the difference between 32P2305 and 32P2305ZE, which other model did you compare it with. this info would help me decide and get it if i have a good GOSF deal.[DOUBLEPOST=1386928280][/DOUBLEPOST]does it come with a wall mount stand in the box or do we need to pay more to get a wall mount....?

Last edited:
I am thinking of going for the same model 29" LED. what is the difference between 32P2305 and 32P2305ZE, which other model did you compare it with. this info would help me decide and get it if i have a good GOSF deal.[DOUBLEPOST=1386928280][/DOUBLEPOST]does it come with a wall mount stand in the box or do we need to pay more to get a wall mount....?

Both are the same model :) I wanted to buy PU200 coz of its awesome reviews everywhere. But seeing that P2305 is newer model and exactly same as PU200 with addition of Cricket Mode, I went with newer model.

Wall mount not in box, will be done free of cost when contacted customer care.

Back