Need some help regarding Micro SDHC.

nvidia10

Disciple
Hi. I have a Samsung Metro Duos C3322. It doesn't come bundled with a Micro SD card. So, I'm looking forward to buy a card. I'm thinking of getting a 4GB class 4 micro SDHC. I have a few questions.
1. To watch movies, play music and games does the class 4 card feel any faster than class 2?
2. Does a class 4 card work with lower end devices like mine?
3. How good is verbatim when it comes to these cards and what is its warranty?

I thought of getting a class 4 card as it doesn't cost much more than class 2. The phone supports Micro SD and Micro SDHC. Thanks in advance.

Class 4 means read and write speeds will be better than class 2

irrespective of type of device, cards of higher classes should work, but may not give any tangible speed benefits.

verbatim is a good VFM product. go for it. warranty is 3 yrs.

go with a class 4 at least.

Thanks to both of you. I'm thinking of getting an 8gb card as it's pretty cheap. Will it cause the phone to slowdown? Do you guys recommend 4gig or 8gig card with that phone?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

P.S The phone is stated to support upto 16gig.

way overboard! I dont think it will make your phone faster. spend instead on a class 4 or max 6, dont think 10 will give any real benefits

op... not tasted but I think mine E2652 not doing BEST with Class 4, 8gb card.

With kingston card, card itself fails 2 time & went for replacement.

Now turn with SanDisk, didn't fail in last 2 months but windows some time ask to format it I didn't & all is well with SanDisk.

It's better if you could check different CLASS cards before buying. Go to any big shop of mobile in your area & ask them price first & latter about testing part they must have spare cards for testing purpose.

Hi. I bought sandisk class 4 8Gb from flipkart. It's working fine. But they haven't mentioned the serial number of the card in the invoice. Has it happened only in my case or do the flipkart people always do that?

nvidia10 said:
Hi. I bought sandisk class 4 8Gb from flipkart. It's working fine. But they haven't mentioned the serial number of the card in the invoice. Has it happened only in my case or do the flipkart people always do that?

just write down with your own. Letsbuy too not write with 2 of my last purchase but with the latest buy I found they write Serial Number. If your card have some Indian importers sticker with address & mail id than don't worry & enjoy it also for safe side shoot mail to mail id printed on sticker.

Back