Need some help with OSCOMMERCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheITWares

Skilled
Hi Guys

I think most of you guys would be knowing my site. - TheITWares -TheITwares Ecommerce

I need some help with my new site there are bugs in it which needs to be fixed. And i am fed up with my programmer he fixes one thing then 2-3 more things have gone bad.

But i need someone reliable and good with Oscommerce so tht there are no more new bugs coming up and this can be done fast.

So please post to help only if u can do it nicely.

1. Outside Mumbai customers getting the COD option – While making the project we had asked for this option that only Mumbai customers should be able to see COD option and others can only see the Online Transfer Option this I think was done by making the Mumbai Pin codes Special from other Pin codes… I tired making 2 accounts with outside Mumbai Address and it worked fine for me.

But if you go through the orders that we have got you will find many many orders of customers who are from Outside Mumbai but are choosing “Cash on Delivery†option which they should not even be able to see.
2. Radio Button problem -

a. Many customers are forced to choose the Cash on Delivery option while making the payment … when they select Pay by Online transfer…. the customers say the “Online transfer†Radio button is not getting selected, upon several tries it jumps back to Cash on Delivery method. Also i had asked my programer to configure it in a way that only Mumbai customers can see COD option but donno y many customers from outside Mumbai can see the same. :(
3. Customers cannot Find their City -

Many people say they cannot find their city in the drop down list of cities while registration and cannot register. So please Set the Country - India and if they cannot find their cities name then provide them a Text Box where in they can write their cities name there if its not in the list.
4. Points Problem –

Many times we see Orders where in Customers having no Points in their account are either able to or automatically gets the Full Product price as Points and Only Shipping Charge is charged.

Wheres the customer is a first time customer and has no points in his account. We have seen many orders like the one above so please look into this and fix this.

If u guys find more please post the same in this thread...

Need your help guys fast :)

currently i am working on one project which is same and its in joomla 1.5 and doing testing and will
which base u using
asp .net or php

may b u can buy readymade templte which will work like charm just u have to add settings in it
as i am not professional just make things with google help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back