Need soothing sounding TWSearbuds

technspot

Recruit
Hi,
I am in search of a soothing soulful good sounding TWS earbuds. I have used realme T300 but its all bass heavy and supressing actual soul of indian music. can someone recommened me a good sounding TWS for listening soulful music without any extra amplification.

Damn, never imagined SQ will be described as soothing and soulful one day. I will have to ditch all my audio equipment now.
Does your existing buds have equalizer in app ? If yes, you can dial down the bass.

good sounding TWS for listening soulful music
I'm out of touch these days, i cant help you selecting one. but i tell with my experience just avoid any Chinese rebrands and JBL.
its very easy to make headphone with too much bass and cheat the user, because when bass is bloated.. listener will hardly able to pay attention to midtone and soundstage will go for toss.

if you have access to relicaedigital/chroma, - visit them and test out all available sony they might have.
thats the only decent solution i can see in present market.

else if budget no bar, check out Klipsch, Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, etc but try to get imports and not the indian made of these. Never buy over amazon/fukedkart - becase 99% guarantee you will get duplicate stuff.

if you not able to reach any conclusion, then look at jabra elite series... you wont be disappointed.

Damn, never imagined SQ will be described as soothing and soulful one day. I will have to ditch all my audio equipment now.
Does your existing buds have equalizer in app ? If yes, you can dial down the bass.
Haha I'm at a loss to comprehend what he means here. Bass heavy tws? You have to spend to get anything approaching that. The issue is most tws don't put out adequate or let's say acceptable bass due to their form factor. Also need a good seal.

Maybe neutral sounding is what he means. Flat response with no V sound profile. No budget mentioned so maybe there are possibilities

Last edited:
Back