Need suggestion for mobile for about 15K

My uncle has just bought Nokia E72 and its just a piece of Sh!T, 80% the time it says connection error when he tries to call and the call gets disconnected in between the talk (happened to me about 5 times in 10 min) and the phone book also shows the error saying getting cache or something like that and sometimes also shows another message(can't recall it now) so its never able to search for a contact, but scrolling manually works fine but he has about 1000 phone no.
and if anyone wanna take phone's side.The signal as perfect never had any connection problems even with china mobiles, not even a single software is installed to slow the mobile or to cause phone book problem.

He bought it for 15K and he's gonna go to the shop tomorrow, to talk and try to get some other phone or maybe even solve the problem in this mobile.

So Here's what i want.
1. If the problem can be fixed it would be good.
2. suggest some other phone in the same price range so he can get it instead of it.

Things Mobile should have
1. Good phone book capacity atleast 2000
2. 3G
3. decent camera
4. durable ( i have seen my uncle drop his Nokia 6300 many time) so just that puts the touch screen own as its pretty fragile.
5. Wifi is optional also suggestion with out wifi are welcomed
5. Light weight is also preferred

Back