CPU/Mobo Need suggestion on deciding a combo... budget 13k

sagar.sdm

Disciple
I have zeroed in on a combo... My budget is 13k.. specs given below..

AMD X4 9550 ~6k
Jeatway HA06/HA07-LF ~6k
Corsair DDR2 RAM 800Mhz 2GB ~1.2k

Is this combo the best in my budget..?? I have heard Phenom II X3 720 BE with some GIGABYTE 790 mobo is a good combo... should I look for this against above mentioned one..?

Or... opting for a cheaper combo like Intel E7400 + Gigabyte GA31M-S2L ( or an equal AMD combo) with 8600GT DDR3 5512 MB help me get more performance out than the above mentioned (both) combos..?

Or.. should I just stick to any one of the 2 AMD combos mentioned above and add a 8600GT DDR3 GPU to it with 2k more budget..?

help me out... I'm planning to buy this evening(or may be tomo if I don't get many replies today:( ), so any suggestions on where to buy them in bangalore are welcome... also inform me if there are any good deals in TE for any of the above mentioned parts...

thanks in advance..

harryneopotter said:
if u can spare 1-2k more than go for X3 720 BE + Biostar TA 790 GX XE .... it will be much much better.

^^ +1 to this suggestion but availability of both motherboard and processor is an issue.

Ankurkh1 said:
^^ +1 to this suggestion but availability of both motherboard and processor is an issue.

thanks guys! ... but I'm hoping to get all my doubts cleared.. I need help but not many seem to be interested in suggesting me :no: HELP ME.. PLS...

go for X3 720 BE and Biostar 790GX as suggested by harryneopotter...

Its a hell overclockable and very good performer...should cost u 8k and mobo cost 4.5k = 12.5k :)

@sumchamp: thnx for the rep buddy .. and the combo is 12.5 k alright, but i said 1-2k extra coz he needs RAM also.

@sagar: dude this is the best option u can get in this range. if u still have doubts then be specific and ask here...

Again +1 to the above config...
really this is the best config you can get ..
any lower config will get u a big hit in performance.
i'll suggest u scourge all your piggybanks and make 1 or 2k more...
:hap2:

Many thanks for the suggestions. But, Phenom II X3 720 BE is unavailable here in Bangalore now, So here is the new combo I purchased yesterday..

Intel C2D E7400, 2.8GHz, 3MB L2,1066MHz FSB -- 5.8k
Gigabyte GA-P31-S3G mobo -- 2.8k
VIP 500W (PFC) Gold PSU -- 2k
Transcend DDR2 800MHz 2GB RAM -- 1k

As the mobo mentioned above has no on-board graphics solution I need to buy a GPU at the earliest... Relying on your suggestions for the same --
http://www.techenclave.com/graphic-cards/urgent-will-ati-hd-4670-fit-130662.html

please suggest me on the above thread..

thanks.

HEY GUYS ,just 1 question
which is a better option FOR ME WHO HAS NO MONEY FOR GRAPHIC CARD or might buy a hybrid card in the future and wants to MOBO to last for FULL 3 years
Biostar 790GX or ASUS M3A78-EM (780G)????????

sagar.sdm said:
Many thanks for the suggestions. But, Phenom II X3 720 BE is unavailable here in Bangalore now, So here is the new combo I purchased yesterday..

Intel C2D E7400, 2.8GHz, 3MB L2,1066MHz FSB -- 5.8k
Gigabyte GA-P31-S3G mobo -- 2.8k
VIP 500W (PFC) Gold PSU -- 2k
Transcend DDR2 800MHz 2GB RAM -- 1k

As the mobo mentioned above has no on-board graphics solution I need to buy a GPU at the earliest... Relying on your suggestions for the same --
http://www.techenclave.com/graphic-cards/urgent-will-ati-hd-4670-fit-130662.html

please suggest me on the above thread..

thanks.

You've made a good choice except that i think you could have gone for a cheaper CPU and not take much of a performance hit as that saved cash could be put towards a graphic card.
Congrats on the buy though, it's a nice setup. 4670 fits you well, if you want something higher, it'd be good to do a PSU upgrade

hybrid black said:
HEY GUYS ,just 1 question
which is a better option FOR ME WHO HAS NO MONEY FOR GRAPHIC CARD or might buy a hybrid card in the future and wants to MOBO to last for FULL 3 years
Biostar 790GX or ASUS M3A78-EM (780G)????????

Biostar 790 GX FTW, Its the best bet !!!!:)

Back