Audio Need Suggestion regarding budget headphones

Dhaval

Disciple
Hey guys,
Please suggest me 2 budget headphones. My budget is quite low about Rs.500 & Rs.1000 resp. I will basically use it for listening music only of all types. I prefer in ear(i.e. in canal types) and it should have good sound quality and comfortable for prolonged use.
Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,
Please suggest me 2 budget headphones. My budget is quite low about Rs.500 & Rs.1000 resp. I will basically use it for listening music only of all types. I prefer in ear(i.e. in canal types) and it should have good sound quality and comfortable for prolonged use.
Thanks in advance.
@Dhaval,
You can get JVC Marshmallow (Rs 470) - http://www.techenclave.com/pristinenote/deal-week-jvc-marshmallow-iem-130690/
And Tekfusion - Twinwoofers (Rs 1.1k) - Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones (Black Chrome) | Headphone | Flipkart.com

I guess,those are your best bet in your budget
I'm currently using JVC Marshmallow(Kramer Mod) and those are just amazing with great treble and mids

Last edited by a moderator:
@YashBhatt thanks for ur valuable suggestion. i'll definitely consider JVC Marshmallow.

i had gone thro the posts where i found good review of soundmagic ES18.
but does es18 works on any mobile? (like nokia, samsung, and micomax ). in some posts i found that it is iphon compatible only & wont sound properly on other cell phones.
does the same case is with marshmallow?
it will be grateful if d doubt will be cleared by audiophile guys b4 purchasing.

@YashBhatt thanks for ur valuable suggestion. i'll definitely consider JVC Marshmallow.

i had gone thro the posts where i found good review of soundmagic ES18.
but does es18 works on any mobile? (like nokia, samsung, and micomax ). in some posts i found that it is iphon compatible only & wont sound properly on other cell phones.
does the same case is with marshmallow?
it will be grateful if d doubt will be cleared by audiophile guys b4 purchasing.

JVC Marshmallow and ES18 both work with different manufacturers,so don't worry about being just iPhone compatiable
They will work with the vendors you have mentioned :)

i have the tekfusion twinwoofers and surprisingly i like the samsung stock iems(supplied with galaxy note) better than them,they are simply not worth 1.1k.

Back