need suggestion regarding hosting site and web design

mastersquall

Boomshakalaka! mastersquall.com
Adept
hi guys,

recently brought domain i have thinking from years or 2 or 3 or more :p

now it comes to hosting recently my friend sathya advised me Budget Shared Hosting India - Expertrio, Web Hosting Made Simple . there plan feel more true atleast compare to godaddy and other offering unlimited . but now comes to building website can any one suggest how i do or website to help like godaddy has?

2. currently thinking of small eCommerce site . would like to know which web designer and hosting service i should take . they should be reliable prefer there location delhi NCR so that i can go to them in case any problem if like others they stop picking call

thank you
bashful_cute_2.png

I have almost zero knowledge on website things so just save headache I thought better to go designer unless someone guide me .
BTW any how much bandwidth and disk space I might require ?

I have credit card so no problem in paying but I need reliability and good support

Start off with 10Gb Space and 50Gb bandwidth and Make sure your hosting provider Allows 250000 index nodes and up to 20 processes. This is the best offering which is possible on shared hosting.

You did not mention you're budget. which country Visitors are you targeting?

Start off with 10Gb Space and 50Gb bandwidth and Make sure your hosting provider Allows 250000 index nodes and up to 20 processes. This is the best offering which is possible on shared hosting.

Can you pls explain what is - 250000 index nodes and up to 20 processes ?

can you show me path to such hosting please i will greatful to you.

also possble some guide to do from hosting to all ecommerce work using above link you had mentioned earlier post

budget is not much problem still wants to keep it minimum atleast for year or 2 i think it this much time it will take to grow ?. i won't say i want cheap hosting but bit of VFM hosting so to keep it bit easy on me on starting

visitor i am currently targeting only india later might plan asia let see how demand goes

Well, no use telling u wat and from where to get, unless ur exact requirements are known. I have experience of setting up a few e-commerce websites, so I can help if you need. With right direction and support, who knows you might need to expand sooner than you expect :p

Well, no use telling u wat and from where to get, unless ur exact requirements are known. I have experience of setting up a few e-commerce websites, so I can help if you need. With right direction and support, who knows you might need to expand sooner than you expect :p
as i said earlier its eCommerce to sell electric stuff . i hope it should be more then enough

guys i am going for VPS then shared hosting . just roaming around on web it seem price difference is not that much wide . what least config i should start keeping in mind it early age

Can you pls explain what is - 250000 index nodes and up to 20 processes ?
Nodes - amount of files present on your account. So if incase your hosting is allowing 250000 nodes you are able to keep only that much amount of files on your Shared account;
20 Process? You are allowed to Install only 20 Proocess.. like Joomla,zencart,wordpress, Drupal.. So total 4 process.. Up to 20/25 Process Depending on hosting provider.

can you show me path to such hosting please i will greatful to you.

also possble some guide to do from hosting to all ecommerce work using above link you had mentioned earlier post

budget is not much problem still wants to keep it minimum atleast for year or 2 i think it this much time it will take to grow ?. i won't say i want cheap hosting but bit of VFM hosting so to keep it bit easy on me on starting

visitor i am currently targeting only india later might plan asia let see how demand goes
If you are targeting India, Try hosting in India or singapore. I might suggest Hostdime India For Indian hosting.

Your Growth of the Site Depends How you Serve them.. Price,service,Delivery time, quality Etc!!!

My Sincere opinion is.. Just buy a Space from Cheap hosting provider like promptspace for 1month and 2-3 Ecommerce Softwares and Experiment with it.
If you like the UI, Just install the Same on main site.

I would suggest you to look in to Opencart and magneto Ecomm Softwares.

a VPS is not what u need at the moment, unless you have spare cash to burn. Even then, there are better avenues to spend which will benefit the website much more than a VPS can at this current stage !

guys i am going for VPS then shared hosting . just roaming around on web it seem price difference is not that much wide . what least config i should start keeping in mind it early age
Trust me. VPS is just a waste of money that too with Cpanel.
Go for Shared hosting Provider who allots you the maximum value for buck. I have seen many e commerce Websites Running fine on Shared hosting until 3-4months easily (assuming you Get Good amount of visitors). I have Recently seen a ecomm site which went well on Shared hosting futuresounds.in
being runned by @Shakensoul

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are targeting India, Try hosting in India or singapore. I might suggest Hostdime India For Indian hosting.
i am making sure i get hosting in india only that too near delhi so that i can bang on there door if something goes wrong and specially when they stopped picking phone X)
Your Growth of the Site Depends How you Serve them.. Price,service,Delivery time, quality Etc!!!
see i run with one mind if i have said i have to do . i know how its feel like customer so i am keeping them at highest but quick delivery, quick answer and quick resolve at early stage is still difficult but not impossible

My Sincere opinion is.. Just buy a Space from Cheap hosting provider like promptspace for 1month and 2-3 Ecommerce Softwares and Experiment with it.
If you like the UI, Just install the Same on main site.

I would suggest you to look in to Opencart and magneto Ecomm Softwares.
for two days i am doing same but some how i feel i need more customization to stand bit out of sheep race as well as bit unique . currently took hosting service from stablehost(i was getting cheap thanks coupon my friend gave me who is using there service) for my personal site and forum so before i start my personal site i will do all sort experiment using that host and see if i can change opencart or other ecommerce software according me .
a VPS is not what u need at the moment, unless you have spare cash to burn. Even then, there are better avenues to spend which will benefit the website much more than a VPS can at this current stage !
well this advise was from my another friend who has been on internet more then me and being moderator of lot of forum . Also i am paying around 200-500 extra for config he told me to start later upgrade without disturbing my site :/ but still i am open to suggestion from all side .
Trust me. VPS is just a waste of money that too with Cpanel.
Go for Shared hosting Provider who allots you the maximum value for buck. I have seen many e commerce Websites Running fine on Shared hosting until 3-4months easily (assuming you Get Good amount of visitors). I have Recently seen a ecomm site which went well on Shared hosting futuresounds.in
being runned by Shakensoul
well you are right about starting but what about later part when switch from shared to VPS is it diffiuclt i really don't wanna my site going down which is very important
Why dont you build your site here - Buildabazaar.com

Its almost free if you have less then 2000 products.
i mailed them but no reply till now + no mention of disk space or anything + they have mentioned unlimited (i am really scared of this word :scared14:)
If you are looking to make your website with JAVA, I have written a small blog post on how to go on with it..
~~Null Pointer Exception~~: JSP / Servlet based web Site hosting on the web server : Tips / Tricks / Roadblocks

Regarding the hosting server, I used E-WebGuru for domain registration and hosting.
This is a Noida based company and the guys are really friendly.
thanks for idea about e-webguru look good and they have good VPS plan but they are like reseller as server are in US i want server location in india

I completely forgot about this thread .
here are updates

www.mastersquall.com & www.klickbag.com . Currently working on digital game and software service website toto.klickbag.com . testing should complete by next week .

what do you think guys what else . suggest me improvment i can do

@swatkats thank you very much
@harryneopotter thank you too for answering my all question on mobile

Last edited by a moderator:
Men, Move your Websites to an Asian/India Servers If you are Serious about your business.
Indeed I am serious and I will move to ctrls by next year . As already paid them 1year + they are only company who reply to me within 5min. compare to Indian company calling me after 1week for enquiry I had called them

Back