Storage Solutions Need suggestions for 64gb micro sd card

jinvidia

Adept
Hello guys, I require the above item, for my s4. I heard that SanDisk is not well supported in galaxies. So kindly suggest me a good card which is reliable. I also heard that the 64gb cards die or loose data suddenly but I hope not all are unreliable and at the same time I am within a budget of 2k. I am getting a quote for 2k for transcend. Is it better to opt for the same?
I have been using 8gb, 16gb and 32gb transcend cards for around a year and none of them died, though file corruptions rarely are inevitable.

Kindly suggest
Thanx in advance

Hello guys, I require the above item, for my s4. I heard that SanDisk is not well supported in galaxies. So kindly suggest me a good card which is reliable. I also heard that the 64gb cards die or loose data suddenly but I hope not all are unreliable and at the same time I am within a budget of 2k. I am getting a quote for 2k for transcend. Is it better to opt for the same?
I have been using 8gb, 16gb and 32gb transcend cards for around a year and none of them died, though file corruptions rarely are inevitable.

Kindly suggest
Thanx in advance
Do not go for Transcend period!!!!
I have used 32 GB Transcends and they have always been a PITA for me personally with data corruption and slow write issues.

I use a Sandisk 64 GB Class 10 in my HTC One and its R/W speeds are pretty good .But then I bought a Samsung 64 GB Class 10 Evo for my Windows convertible and it is even better (along with 5 years warranty).
I got it from here

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00KUKYY4I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Is the Samsung evo available in retail in Chennai?.kindly do provide me the details of the retail stores as I don't want to risk warranty by buying online.

Back