Need suggestions for a UPS

nemo_online

Disciple
Hi all
Need a recommendation for a UPS to power a 22-inch monitor, CPU with GTX 1050ti, sound bar, mouse, keyboard and a Wifi router. I guess a 1000VA/660W UPS should give me enough backup for 15-20 minutes?
I think APC or Microtek are the known brands? How is Artis? Has anyone used it?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi all
Need a recommendation for a UPS to power a 22-inch monitor, CPU with GTX 1050ti, sound bar, mouse, keyboard and a Wifi router. I guess a 1000VA/660W UPS should give me enough backup for 15-20 minutes?
I think APC or Microtek are the known brands? How is Artis? Has anyone used it?
Thanks
If you have inverter then don't buy an UPS. if you don't have a inverter than skip the UPS and buy an inverter. if UPS is the only budget then APC is good brand.

APC BX1100C

If you have inverter then don't buy an UPS. if you don't have a inverter than skip the UPS and buy an inverter. if UPS is the only budget then APC is good brand.

APC BX1100C
Yes, I was thinking about what you have mentioned above but inverter + battery will cost around 20k-22k at min. if I am not mistaken. Since I only have the minimum budget, choosing the UPS will be the only way I guess. Thanks.

Yes, I was thinking about what you have mentioned above but inverter + battery will cost around 20k-22k at min. if I am not mistaken. Since I only have the minimum budget, choosing the UPS will be the only way I guess. Thanks.
For 15 Min backup you definitely need a 1000VA + inverter, that will cost you at leat 8 - 9 K, But inverters are not that expensive, You can get a decent one for 14K, Installation might cost you 1K extra, depends on the vendor. Visit multiple local vendors in your area and haggle them to lower the prices, these guys have high margins on batteries. I got my inverter for 14K 2 years ago.

You can get the same Inverter for at least 1000 bucks cheaper in your local market.

Back