Need suggestions for affordable sensors to trigger motion sensors

arnprasad

Disciple
Hi,

I have few Halonix radar motion control bulbs and also Chinese PIR bulbs which I use at various places to turn on lights.

I am interested to have few motion sensors that can trigger LED strips - both AC and DC.

Few years back, I had the following installed under my bed and it works well. In this case I bought the DC LED strips and motion sensors separately and managed to put them together watching youtube videos.

Recently I got a friend to get this from the USA:

I need the following help:
(a) What kind of motion sensor do I need to use to trigger the above LED strip from USA?
(b) I also bought a 2 metre strip of LED strip from local market which runs on AC - what kind of motion sensor do I need to trigger this strip?

Please paste URLs on what to buy. I have checked on Amazon and other places but not sure which ones to buy.

Few of the projects I am interested in:
(a) Have waterproof LED strips on stairs triggered by motion sensors when one walks
(b) More LED strips under different beds that gets triggered by motion
(c) LED strips in the kitchen that light up on motion

Apart from affordable sensors - do let me know any sensor and LED strip combos as well - should be in budget category and affordable since these are time pass projects and I dont want to commit large sums of money.

Many thanks in advance for all your help!!

Back