Car & Bike Need suggestions for bike

raxy

Disciple
I have already booked the HONDA CBR 250 ABS. please tell me if its actually vfm bike.
I have also heard that yamaha is also launching 250cc bike which one is better among two bikes.:S

Honda CBR250 is a great bike, if you want performance or want to go touring, for 26bhp at 1.5 lacs, it is great VFM.

I dont see Yamaha launching the 250 very soon, there is no 250cc in their lineup as for now, so no 250 yam for the next one and a half year atleast. Go with the CBR.

I have been waiting over 1 month, guys please update me with the availability of honda cbr 250, please suggest me showrooms from where i can get it ASAP.

^^^^
bookings are now open at Honda dealerships
Check with your local dealer,one of my friend's friend has even got the bike on hand

i am doing that almost everyday they are still saying that it will still take about 15-20 days. I dont want to wait that long.

Went to the honda showroom yesterday they are saying that non-abs one will be available by this sunday

but abs one will still take around 15-20 days, is it worth waiting for abs one ?? or should i go with the non-abs (standard) edition??

If the price isn't a concern, you can go for the ABS. There is a reason why it is there, and if you are the types who likes to push your bike, that will come handy a lot

ABS is definitely worth the extra money... You will fell a lot safer while riding in tough conditions, locking of wheels is avoided due to ABS which inturn reduces skidding on wet surfaces etc, Best feature to have in rainy season. I had taken a ride on my friends Apache 180 ABS and the braking was really good. I feel Honda must be having a much better ABS feature

ok guys have to get a bike by tomorrow as honda CBR is taking too long. Please help on deciding which one to get.

1. YAMAHA R15

2. HERO HONDA ZMR

3.YAMAHA FAZER

4.BAJAJ PULSAR 220

I have a zmr and it kicks ass on the road..the honda CBR would've been awesome though! I have had no problems with my bike..i have it for the past 8months and love it..it runs as smooth as ever! and HH service centers are way better than yamaha or bajaj anyday! Go for ZMR!

raxy said:
ok guys have to get a bike by tomorrow as honda CBR is taking too long. Please help on deciding which one to get.

1. YAMAHA R15

2. HERO HONDA ZMR

3.YAMAHA FAZER

4.BAJAJ PULSAR 220

If u can't wait, please buy a 2nd hand bike for travelling....but wait for ceebir.

Bajaj may launch a P250 this diwali and replace P220...but it is rumor.....still then no 250 and defiantly not from Yami.

Frankly guys my first choice was always CBR but the honda staff is making me mad, they keep on saying 5 - 10 days whenever i ask them about the bike.

They dont have any confirm date on when the bike is gonna be available, it could even take only a week or two more months.

Please suggest me the best bike among which i have listed.

raxy said:
Frankly guys my first choice was always CBR but the honda staff is making me mad, they keep on saying 5 - 10 days whenever i ask them about the bike.
They dont have any confirm date on when the bike is gonna be available, it could even take only a week or two more months.

Please suggest me the best bike among which i have listed.
Honda is indeed slack in these things. I remember the pain I had to go through waiting for my Unicorn. Have you tried talking to the regional head of Honda for your region. That usually helps. That's what I did

Even yamaha R15 will be upgraded this year, better wait for some time(also contact honda officials) and get the CBR itself otherwise you will regret your decision later.

Back