Need Suggestions for buying a phone

arzandaru

Disciple
Hey guys,

I own a N6681 at present and I’m thinking of upgrading my cell soon so need a few inputs.
Reason being I am not too happy with the sound quality sound (as being audiophile and always looking for better quality sound). Tried power mp3 with Creative EP630 but still find the sound is no where near a walkman phone which I tried with the same ear buds. The sound crackles in between songs and when I fast forward/pause/start are usual which are really annoying.

My new phone should have ……….

- My two top most priorities are that the phone should have really good music quality and a symbian S60 system.

- I don’t use the camera much so I don’t even mind a 2 megapixel cam with flash.

- Size should no be more then my current N6681 but that’s not of much concern.

I wouldn’t mind looking at the Nseries black music editions (N70, N73, etc…) but I have never heard any music on them as none of my friends own them. I 99% of the time listen to trance which means I require a phone that can give me great bass thumping sound. I would like to know if there is really any great sound improvement in them over my normal old s60 phone. So if any one here owns them please give me your inputs. They will be much appreciated.:)

N81 should be great for you

Has perhaps the best sound quality in market and enough volume to drive larger headphones... also great low and mid range...

If u want to try something different then samsung I450 has equally good sound quality, but no wifi , and much lesser RAM

so bettter go for n81

i vote for the N81 though i450 sounds better to me...otherwise..if your budget is tight.... go for the N91 which gives the best sound I ever heard from any cell phone and costs only around 11k now

My budget is about 10-12k but I have some reliable contacts who could get me a good used handset. So that way I can think of something between 15k range.

dude go for nokia e51 nice ph with all the features including fm as well or else if u want awesome sound clarity i suggest you to go for nokia xpress 5700

both are series 60 v3

Back