Need suggestions for good cover for Samsung Galaxy S2

Try Samsung estore . You will get genuine cases made by samsung . They accept cash on delivery . I ordered my s3 flip cover from there . No chances of duplicates .

I find the Case Mate 'Tough' best of them all; Very solid protection, provides a good grip and is comfortable to use.
Its been over a year and my S2 has been dropped couple of times (went flying to the wall once :p) and yet there isn't a single scratch/dent/etc on the display or the body

It does however make the very sleek device look a little chunky covering everything but the display and it does hinder the heat dissipation of the device but it does offer the best possible protection without making the phone look like a brick!

you can also try the Capdase Alumor Jacket - CAPDASE

It's made of a soft jacket inside with a metal outter casing.. pretty good protection for 800-900 odd bucks

Hello everyone i am a new user to the forums,

Even i was confuse when i got new cell and i got cover for my cell online, but from next time its best to get suggestion from you all. :)

I too got a new white s2 few days back. I really liked the casemate tough series but than im concerned about the vibration getting muffled and heating issues as i do play games on my phone quite often.

I too got a new white s2 few days back. I really liked the casemate tough series but than im concerned about the vibration getting muffled and heating issues as i do play games on my phone quite often.

i have been using the case for 3 months now and there are no issues with the vibrations....
IDK if a case cause heating problems....btw it would heat without case also..i haven't faced any extra heating issues since i started using the case...

Man the feel changes a lot with case mates etc I used a leather pouch with a push slot at bottom, never dropped my phone.

Man the feel changes a lot with case mates etc I used a leather pouch with a push slot at bottom, never dropped my phone.

Yes, problem is phones dont tell in advance that they are falling or something is going to hit them.

It just happens & all you can do is say - Sh!t, it is broken.

Why spend 5k+ in glass repair when 1000 rs case can save it from falls & craks.

Back