Other Need suggestions for iPhone 4S case

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Hey guys, I need an iPhone case and tampered glass for the 4S.
Tried searching online but didn't find many options. 99% of them are local cheap casings with fancy designs printed on them. :/
I need something which will protect (reduce the damage inflicted on it) the phone from accidental fall, something with rubberized-coating inside to help reduce the "shock." Found a Spigen case locally but it cost a whopping 650rs. I couldn't examine it properly but it had something i need. It came in a retail box cover. Without seeing the pictures what can you tell of the genuinity?
I found this case:
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Spigen-Prote...hash=item1c5c7ca95c:m:mpb7ZBwr7BZOaKpc7k_IAkg
My main concern is the genuinity of the product. Too many fakes in the market. My other concern is if the cut-outs of the case for keys placement are proper and smooth enough. Many customers online are complaining about this which make me think that they are fake. My yet another concern is the case should not be too bulky. I want to avoid Gold/Black color cases if possible.
I'll need a tampered glass for the display as well. I can spend upto 500rs for both case as well as the tampered glass.

Please post a link to the source/site which sells the products. If any of you have any spares in mint condition please let me know. I can buy it off of you.

Thanks.

Last edited:
The link you shared is a fake for sure. I cant think of any case that will fulfill all of your requirements at that price. If willing to spend more, take a look at otterbox commuter series.

I have no idea about iPhone cases. How much do the Otterbox cases cost and from where can I buy them? Are they even available in India? I see that used ones for newer models are available for 1k here.

Last edited:
Back