Budget 21-30k Need suggestions for Laptop

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Hello folks,

I need a Laptop which will be used for browsing (through Wi-fi at home), watching videos and for some light MS Word and Excel work. No gaming whatsoever. Budget is maximum 30k.

Kindly suggest some options. Links from Amazon India will be super helpful as I would like to order from there.

Thanks!

Last edited:
In your budget Go for laptops with Ryzen 5 processor.

I was wondering, if I push the budget to about 42k, then how is this MI Notebook:

Is it a good option? If anyone is using this, please provide your feedback.
I can only provide my opinion and not a feedback as I haven't used this particular laptop -

If you are willing to increase the budget, then yes Mi Laptop is a decent choice.

You can also look at Honor MagicBook Ryzen 3500U (8 GB/256 GB SSD) - this one has NVMe SSD (unlike SATA SSD in Mi), Type C charging, and better Graphics.

Thank-you guys for the recommendations and links, appreciate it!

I was wondering, if I push the budget to about 42k, then how is this MI Notebook:

Mi Notebook 14 Intel Core i5-10210U 10th Gen Thin and Light Laptop(8GB/256GB SSD/Windows 10/Intel UHD Graphics/Silver/1.5Kg), XMA1901-FC+Webcam

Is it a good option? If anyone is using this, please provide your feedback.
Its an option if portability is important to you as there's where most of the extra budget is being spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mi Education version laptop is ~33k, same screen as the more expensive Mi models. Has i3, which should suffice for your needs. You may need to check out the Mi India official website though.

Back