Need suggestions for TWS/Bluetooth earbuds

BabaMuni2

Recruit
Hi everyone. As the title says looking for some decent TWS earbuds or bluetooth headsets(neckband kind). Currently using oneplus buds first gen and it hardly can stay on for 50mins. Looking for ones with a decent mic for calls too. Budget <6k preferred or in your opinion if something is worth spending more on pls suggest that too(max10k).
Thank you in advance.

Sony WF-LS900N, they go for around 10k on sale so If you can wait these are the best ones to get also don't except wonders from the noise cancellation else eveything is punches above it's price braket.

another is the Pixel Buds A-Series that I bought for my dad which he loves but because I have not tried them on, I don't have any reviews on them also don't have noise cancellation or transparency mode. These goes for 5.5k on sale.

Sony WF-LS900N, they go for around 10k on sale so If you can wait these are the best ones to get also don't except wonders from the noise cancellation else eveything is punches above it's price braket.

another is the Pixel Buds A-Series that I bought for my dad which he loves but because I have not tried them on, I don't have any reviews on them also don't have noise cancellation or transparency mode. These goes for 5.5k on sale.
Im not so keen on ANC.. good sound profile and mic itself is enough for me. Thank you for the suggestions. Btw where are pixel buds available officially?

Buds 2 Pro are the best Samsung earbuds. I am using them.

I have heard good things about oppo enco x2 as
well. TWS are a good investment, i'll suggest extending and getting these on sale.

TWS are a good investment
For me it's quite the opposite, as you're paying for something which is going to have abysmal battery life in 2 years. Hence would consider the fastest drop in value in comparison to other audio products.

Buds 2 Pro are the best Samsung earbuds. I am using them.
I've been trying to get the buds 2 pro at the golden price of 8k seen on the previous sale too. I have roughly the same budget as OP and trying to get a TWS which gives the best value (even though they have a fixed lifetime) just for the convenience TWS have to offer.

Back