Need suggestions

Guys I have a website "www.uniqueshop.in" but I haven't updated it since past so many years. I want to keep the webmail "webmail.uniqueshop.in" of my site and just this child link "info.uniqueshop.in" So can I keep these both webmail and child link and avoid paying for the website. As every year I keep paying for the website and do nothing on it. I juz have all my customers on webmail through which I send my regular jewellery updates on daily basis and via whatsapp and via social media sites. Experts need your suggestions.

2nd thing I have plenty of customers on my whatsapp since past 5-10 years. How do I save my whatsapp data. my entire chat history with all these customers. As some of them leave and come after a year or 2 some after 3 years. Some have got a better competition. So which are the files in whatsapp which stores such data of all these customers and their chat history so that if I change my phone I have them all onto my new phone or I can save all these data on my desktop. Anyway of what files to keep and what not to keep.

Last edited:
which hosting plan you are using for web site ?

bigrock.in 5 years basic hosting is approx Rs 6000 (one time payment)

child site (subdomain) doesn't work without webhosting

without having web site,
why don't you redirect uniqueshop.in domain to the newsletter page ?

you can get business email (5GB space) facility approx Rs 40 per month (#)

Guys I have a website "www.uniqueshop.in" but I haven't updated it since past so many years. I want to keep the webmail "webmail.uniqueshop.in" of my site and just this child link "info.uniqueshop.in" So can I keep these both webmail and child link and avoid paying for the website. As every year I keep paying for the website and do nothing on it. I juz have all my customers on webmail through which I send my regular jewellery updates on daily basis and via whatsapp and via social media sites. Experts need your suggestions.

2nd thing I have plenty of customers on my whatsapp since past 5-10 years. How do I save my whatsapp data. my entire chat history with all these customers. As some of them leave and come after a year or 2 some after 3 years. Some have got a better competition. So which are the files in whatsapp which stores such data of all these customers and their chat history so that if I change my phone I have them all onto my new phone or I can save all these data on my desktop. Anyway of what files to keep and what not to keep.
You anyways have to spend on domain name registration form getting you lose the domain and secondly you have to at least opt for a very basic plan so as to host the info. webpage.
Gone is the era of 50mb webspace etc... where one could host few basic text pages.

Check this out. This much I have to pay now for renewing for 5-10 years domain and website both. Is it compulsory I should pay this much amount. I want to keep the webmail "webmail.uniqueshop.in" of my site and just this child link "info.uniqueshop.in" So can I keep these both webmail and child link and avoid paying for the website. As every year I keep paying for the website and do nothing on it. I juz have all my customers on webmail through which I send my regular jewellery updates on daily basis and via whatsapp and via social media sites. Experts need your suggestions.

Attachments

• fb1.jpg
    fb1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 149
  • FB2.jpg
    FB2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 142
  • fb1.jpg
    fb1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
could not understand 3rd screenshot.
is the first amount for domain name & second amount for hosting ?

I believe, hosting amount can be reduced to half by taking basic plan
And web mail would be included in that basic plan.

could not understand 3rd screenshot.
is the first amount for domain name & second amount for hosting ?

I believe, hosting amount can be reduced to half by taking basic plan
And web mail would be included in that basic plan.

What do u mean by basic plan?
Post automatically merged:

which hosting plan you are using for web site ?

bigrock.in 5 years basic hosting is approx Rs 6000 (one time payment)

child site (subdomain) doesn't work without webhosting

without having web site,
why don't you redirect uniqueshop.in domain to the newsletter page ?

you can get business email (5GB space) facility approx Rs 40 per month (#)

How can I redirect can you guide me and from where i can get juz business email for juz Rs 40 a month?
Post automatically merged:

I want to have a minimal payment for all these things as much as I can. So need suggestions.

Last edited:
see starter pack at bigrock.in here => link

see business email details at bigrock.in => link

"domain forwarding" facility should be available at your domain registrar [domain management section]
please use Google search to find related guidance

Back